SURENDRA PATRUJI BANKAR
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Energy Auditor/Manager And Quality/Environment/ Health & Safety (QEHS)Auditor QEHS Management ~ Audit & Inspection ~ Production Management ~ Energy Audit/Energy Management A result-oriented professional with excellence in implementing QEHS mechanisms & Energy Efficient Practices to deliver desired output Target Designation: Energy Auditor / Energy Manager and Mechanical Engineer/ QEHS Manager PROFILE SUMMARY
• A competent professional with the experience of more than 14 years in Quality/Environment/Health & Safety Management, Energy Management and Energy Conservation, Process Improvement / Enhancement, Validation & Qualification of Facility, Equipment and Process.
• IRCA Certified lead auditor for Management System such as ISO 9001:2008 (Upgraded to ISO 9001:2015), ISO 14001:2004
(Upgraded to ISO 14001:2015), BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 50001:2011.
• Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) – Certifying Agency in India, Accredited & Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor.
• Water Efficiency Manager by Public Utility Board – Singapore. Certified Auditor for Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices (GDPDMS) as per HSA, Singapore
• Hands on experience in TPM, KAIZEN, 5-S, POKA YOKE, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, Green Productivity, Six Sigma, Waste Minimization, Pollution Prevention and Occupational Health & Safety.
• Keen eyed in identifying and resolving problem, completing management system audits, determining system improvements
& implementing change, energy audit and energy conservation / energy management.
• Successfully completed number of energy management / energy conservation projects as lead of team, part of team with proven output.
• Hands-on exposure in developing quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
• Radical experience in validating quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational & performance qualification; writing & updating quality assurance procedures
• Efficiently skilful in maintaining standards for quality assurance & quality control while adhering to regulatory compliance
• Proficient in performing stringent management system measures like ISO 9001:2008, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 18001:2007, ISO 14001, GDPMDS Standards
• Extremely knowledgeable in managing end-to-end product development activities for the quality of product as per ISO 9001
& ISO 140001 standards
• Possess in-depth knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing
• Well-versed with strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is understood and implemented correctly
• Adept in developing improvement schemes for enhancing current production processes, control wastes, minimize reworks
& defects and maintain high quality standards as demanded by the clients
• Proficient in maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations CORE COMPETENCIES
• Responsible for handling the energy audit project at the client end by executing the assignment in the timely manner showing the related energy efficiency proven measures.
• Responsible for carry out all the activities related to the energy audit / energy conservation assignments right from quotation submission to submission of final report.
• Analysing the client’s facility energy consumption and conducting the detailed audit for energy saving and proposing the possible measures to save energy with financial analysis.
• Handling engineering projects for setting up the quality systems at supplier's end from the initial stages of the project and technical support to suppliers for new & existing products in terms of product & process quality
• Coordinating, managing and executing vendor audits and maintained with appropriate staff training
• Leading and instructing a team of quality assurance staff and acting as a lead/coordinator of investigations and corrective and preventive action recommendations.
Production Planning & Control
Health and Safety Planning
Design & Development
Audit & Inspection
• Administering the audit process including; review/approval of audit reports (internal and external), review and revise company audit processes, and manage the pre-audit and post-audit debrief meetings for Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Management System
• Reviewing and approving production, environmental monitoring, and quality control data for in-process production.
• Planning the production activities of large scale manufacturing unit and maintaining the control by ensuring that the actual production done as per the planning.
• Work extensively with management to ensure that inspections and audits are conducted on a continuing/annual basis to enforce quality system requirements
• Supporting technical services/manufacturing team for validation of product, equipment, facility, cleaning, personnel and process operations to ensure consistent produces quality
• Coordinating with manufacturers to address more complex product/process performance issues/deviations & investigations
• Working in collaboration with research & development during new product start-ups and establish key checkpoints for new products and processes
Certification International (Singapore) PTE Ltd., Singapore as Senior Quality Assurance Auditor Apr’14 -Till Date (Working on S-Pass)
• The company is in the business of providing third party certification audits of various ISO standards (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001, 22301, 50001, IMS, GDPMDS and WEMS. The company is also recognized by SAC (Singapore Accreditation Council) and UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Services) for providing certification for various standards applicable. Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for providing the audit / certification service to clients for – ISO 9001:2008, ISO 50001:2011, ISO 18001:2007, ISO 14001, GDPMDS Standards
• Successfully audited more than 500 companies for the different standard mentioned above. National Productivity Council, Mumbai, India as Assistant Director (Energy Management) Aug’09-Mar’14
• National Productivity Council is an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India. The organization is providing training, consultancy and undertaking research in productivity.
• The job involves the duties of consultant in Energy Management Group of NPC, RPMG-Mumbai. Mainly engaged in Energy Conservation projects as an Energy Management Consultant. Key Responsibilities
• Successfully accomplished following energy conservation projects as an Energy Management Consultant: o Sakthi Sugars Ltd. Jyothinagar, Erode (Tamil Nadu) – Thermal Audit o Sakthi Sugars Ltd. Sivagangai, Madurai (Tamil Nadu) – Thermal Audit o Ratnagiri Gas Power Private Ltd. (RGPPPL) Ratnagiri (Maharashtra) - water flow measurement study o Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE), Delhi - Energy consumption & saving potential in four sectors in India – Agriculture Pumping, Commercial Building and Municipalities
o Gujarat State Energy Generation Limited, Hazira (Gujarat) – Detailed Energy Audit of Plant o Energy Audit of Indian Sailor’s Home Society, Mumbai (ISHS)- Electrical Energy Audit of the Building o Heat Rate Assessment of 8 Bio Mass Power Plants in Maharashtra o Mazagon Dock Ltd. Mumbai - Detailed Energy Audit o Solar Photovoltaic Panel Feasibility Study at Mazagon Dock Ltd. Mumbai o PAT (Perform, Achieve & Trade) assignment for BEE for Textile Sector in Punjab o Has done the Performance Assessment of approximately 20 bio– mass based power plant for claiming the capital subsidy from MNRE (Ministry of New and Renewable Energy), Govt. of India o Ratnagiri Gas Power Private Ltd. (RGPPPL) Ratnagiri (Maharashtra) – Lighting Audit o Low Grade Waste Heat Recovery Potential in Energy Intensive Sectors in India for IIP India o Energy Audit of Galvanizing Tank Furnace for Richardson & Crudas, Nagpur Ordnance Factory Chanda, Maharashtra, India as Charge man (Industrial Engineer) Feb’05-Jul’08
• Ordnance Factory Chanda is a Govt. of India Enterprise under Ministry of Defense Production producing ammunitions for Indian Armed Forces.
• Planned and determined the production activities in various sections as per the target production schedule
• Worked in coordination with various section & sister factories to achieve the target production
• Developed and implemented the maintenance activities of the plant
• Incorporated Time –Motion & Work Study of various products produced in factory
• Determined the costing of various products of the factory
• Managed the calculation of the fixed and variable overheads for costing
• Prepared man & material estimates for the various products of factory with method & process study
• Designed and applied the incentive scheme as per directive of ordnance factory board
• Identified and maintained the man power requirement from time to time based on targets to be achieved
• Developed and incorporated various quality improvement techniques such as –TPM, KAIZEN, 5-S, POKA YOKE, TQM, Lean Manufacturing, Green Productivity, Six Sigma, Waste Minimization
• Maintained quality of product as per ISO 9001 & ISO 140001 standards San Energy System, Maharashtra as System Engineer – Solar Water Heating System Dec’01-Dec’04
• The business activities of the company - Production, Installation and Commissioning of Solar Water Heating System for Residential and Industrial Clients.
• Handled the office administration
• Supervised the client’s requirement & tendering process
• Accountable for installation & commissioning of Solar Water Heating System for residential & industrial customers
• Provided the service of AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) for SWHS installed Industrial Engineering assignments as a Process Management / Industrial Engineering Consultant
• Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Mumbai
• Welspun Maxsteel Ltd. Dist – Raigarh –Maharashtra CREDENTIALS
Post Graduate Certificate in Energy Management from Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Productivity, Chennai (India) 2008 Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Nagpur University (India) 1999 Professional Training
• Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) – Certifying Agency in India, Accredited & Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor
• IRCA Certified Lead Assessor for the
o ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management System (Upgraded to ISO 9001:2015) o ISO 14001:2004 – Environment Management System (Upgraded to ISO 14001:2015) o OHSAS 18001:2007 –Health & Safety Management System o ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management System
• Water Efficiency Manager by Public Utility Board – Singapore
• Certified Auditor for Good Distribution Practices for Medical Devices (GDPDMS) as per HSA, Singapore PERSONAL PARTICULAR
Date of Birth: 18th January 1977
Address: #05-117, Blk 426, Bukit Batok West Avenue 2, Singapore 650426 Language known: Hindi & English
LinkedIn Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/surendra-bankar-09a62340/ Website http://www.surendrabankar.com