Sector 24,Noida. 948*******
Seeking the position of a Teacher in an organization that will give me an opportunity to pass on my knowledge to the students in an innovative manner.
5 yr (Teaching Exp .) and 3 yrs( Administrative Exp. )
1.The Cambridge School,Mangalore,Karnataka as TGT ( June 2015-April 2018)
2. The Choice School,Tripunithura, Kochi : (26 May 2014 – April 2015)
Worked as Primary teacher.
3. Cheranton’s School,Daman (U.T) : 1yr ( June 2010-April 2011)
As pre-primary teacher .
4. The Chopra Consultants Ltd (Overseas education consultancy): ( Jan 2005 to Nov 2005) Worked as Counsellor.
5. HDFC BANK LTD., ( March 2003- Jan 2004) Worked as Executive Customer Services in Credit Card Division
6. CITIBANK -CPA (Auto Loans & Personal Loans ) Jan 2002-March 2003
worked as customer care executive and Back office operations.
1. B.ed ( English and Social studies) from Kurukshetra university
CTET Exam cleared in 2015
2. Montessori Teachers Training certificate course in child education and applied Child Psychology.
3. M.A. (Public Administration) from Punjab University
4. B.A from Punjab University
5. 10+2 (CBSE) 77%
6. 10th (CBSE) 87%
Profound knowledge of Subject and ability to teach the same effectively.
Excellent communication and written skills as well as ability to explain the text.
Highly skilled in using the course books and material for teaching as well as having a great passion and love for teaching.
Ability to plan, collect material and deliver the lessons in the class.
Proficient at arranging the competitions and assessing the performance of the students.
Good understanding of Subject with an ability to impart the knowledge effectively.
Ability to inspire the students for desired results in the subject teaching task.
English, Hindi and Punjabi
DOB 25th April 1977 (41 Yrs)
Marital Status: Married
Husband Name: Cmdt. P.K.Jaswal
Kids: One (13yrs)