Self-motivated, Versatile and dependable while achieving high performance building teams with best in class business results and integrity.
● Estimation and Forecasting
● Work Process Improvement.
● Financial records and processing
● Operations management
● QA/QC and Process Control.
● Data analysis and Summary.
10/2018 to Current Project Finance Manager
123 Inflight - Queens, NY
● Prepared correspondence, accounting and financial documents for analysis.
● Validating and approving invoices.
● Work process improvement leader.
● Maintain cost centers and GL accounts.
● Creating Purchase orders.
● Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists.
07/2018 to 10/2018 Assistant Sales Manager
ANS - Queens, NY
● Developed effective sales team members through highly individualized coaching.
● Oversaw office operations and maintained inventory compliance for team members.
● Finding new sites for energy sales and distribution. 03/2017 to 01/2019 Supply Chain Finance Manager
House Of Oge International House of Oge is an e-commerce company.
● This role focuses on optimizing the supply chain, prompt payment of suppliers and on time delivery and sales of beauty care and FMCG products.
● Selected accomplishments:.
● Designed Pricing Strategy increasing profitability by 35% percent versus previous year.
● Completed company website to further increase sales by 17% in February 2018.
● Average import shipping time reduced from 3 months to 2 months reducing inventory by 12% with a savings of $12000 in OND 2017.
● Implementation of Motor Bike delivery project in JAS 2017 reducing OTD from 3 days to 1 day average.
● Renegotiating shipping line rates due to high volume creating savings of
03/2014 to 02/2017 International Trade Finance Manager Procter & Gamble-P&G is a Consumer focus FMCG Company This role focuses on optimizing transportation Logistics for imports and exports to ensure that Procter and Gamble Nigeria gets the best logistics contracts, shipping lanes and Terminal lanes most cost effective and in compliance with best local and international practices eliminating fraud and fines to Procter and Gamble Nigeria.
● Design of templates calculating duty effectively reducing debit notes paid on finished product duty from N29 Million paid in 2013 Zero Paid to date.
● Effective clearing agent annual contract peer review.
● Daily invoice review versus current contract eliminating overbilling/underbilling.
● Quarterly Audit of payments versus contract on local and international lanes.
● Reducing transportation costs by sending select products directly from the port to distributor locations thereby creating annual savings of N90 million.
● Liaising with affiliate companies to reduce number of batches per consignment thereby reducing NAFDAC costs with annual savings of $500,000. 03/2011 to 02/2014 Credit Control and Account Receivables Manager Procter & Gamble- P&G is a Consumer focus FMCG Company This role manages credit and cash available to regional and modern trade distributors to buy Procter and Gamble products.
● It is the life blood of the company where any errors could lead to financial exposure and losses to the company Responsibilities:.
● Ensure shipment to distributors is happening on time by releasing daily cash and credit availability reports.
● Payment performance and collection tracking.
● Daily Auditing order management ensuring over shipment does not occur.
● Monthly and Annual Balance sheet report in SAP.
● Credit and Debit note issuance with due approvals from Finance director.
● Credit control and utilization reports to Finance, Sales and Marketing teams.
● Monthly Financial reports to General Manager and Finance Director of Procter and Gamble Nigeria.
● Selected accomplishments:.
● On time shipment due to daily report sharing of financial status of all distributors.
● Influencing financial director to stop shipment to GWA distributors owing Procter and Gamble Cameroun thereby recovering debts of $340,000.
● Global Procter and Gamble best Account receivables manager improving DSO from 23 to -1 in 2013.
● Growing Key distributor businesses by average of 60% from 2011 to 2013 by reporting financial indices such as payment on time and DSO timely.
● Global Procter and Gamble Rated Nigeria 8 in 2014 best in class in MEA region.
● Quality control, Material management and e-Systems Site leader - July 2003 to March 2011 Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ibadan P&G is a Consumer focus FMCG Company In this role I was responsible for QC departmental budget planning, Always, Vicks, Pampers QC, process control and finished product release.
● I was also responsible for Material management, release, control, safety and electronic release systems and configurations Selected accomplishments:.
● Standardization of Test Methods and Formula card reviews ensuring zero loses and quality impact to products.
● SAP QM positive release of raw materials for Ariel and Vicks eliminating paper systems.
● Best cost saving idea, Project leader and implementation (creating I-Docs between SAP and e-COA)-2011 saving Procter and Gamble Nigeria 3 Full time employee cost and 2 contract employee cost year on year.
● Providing electronic copies of COA to import planners to enable on time clearing at the ports.
● Re-programming of old automatic Titrator machine leading to cost avoidance of purchasing a new one at $38,000.
● 50% reduction of servicing QC equipment by being certified and sourcing in South Africa versus Germany.
● 100% safety compliant and highest QC international Audit Score of 8. 02/2002 to 06/2003 Project Manager/Engineer
Basscomm Nigeria, NYSC
Basscomm Nigeria Basscomm Nigeria is an engineering service company with core business of installation of FM200 gas for server rooms, installation and design of fire alarm,PIR,access control and gas detection system Selected accomplishments:.
● Design and implementation of Lafarge Ewekoro Gas and fire detection system earning USD15M after project completion.
● Implementation of MTN Ibadan and Matori Fire Alarm systems.
● Interswitch V.I access control systems.
● Total Victoria island access control maintenance.
● MTN Idowu Taylor FM200 server room installation.
● Parkview estate access control systems.
● Refunds collected from Shipping Lines and Terminals greater than N80Million from Mar 2015 to March 2017 due to improved payment validation and reconciliation.
● Exceeding FY14/15 I-MEA regional target of 5% for Non-Compliant Invoices for 4 Consecutive months closing AMJ 2015 with an impressive 0% through structural implementation of I-MEA cost payment model.
● FY1415 IMEA regional Team award for outstanding service and cost sustainable supply chain results throughout the year by implementing systemic solutions and demonstrating amazing capabilities.
● Bankers hero Platinum award for best cost saving innovations Maintaining DSO score of 2.0 and pay score of less than zero days -2013.
● Best cost saving idea and implementation (integration between SAP and e-COA)-2011 saving Procter and Gamble Nigeria 3 Full time employee cost and 2 contract employee cost year on year.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
2015 MBA: Financial Management
Ladoke Akintola University
2014 MSC -Supply Chain/Logistics -Business Management -University of Liverpool 2011 ● SAP OM and AR Management Training - Germany 2009 ● SAP quality Management Training -Germany
2008 ● Proficy Process control and QA e-system - Bangkok 2007 ● 5 Day QA training for international auditors - Ibadan 2007
● HSE intermediate training -WBT
● APTECH- CPISM
2001 Postgraduate Degree : Mechanical Engineering
The Polytechnic Ibadan -
Marital status: Married Nationality: Nigerian State of Origin: Imo Date of Birth: 8th May, 1978
References available on request