908-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 24 Cleeve St. Apt. 1 Portland, ME 04101
College of the Holy Cross Worcester, MA May 2018
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Minor in Neuroscience; GPA: 3.29 WORK EXPERIENCE
Residential Service Technician The Opportunity Alliance, Jesuit Volunteer, Portland, ME August 2018 – July 2019
● Work directly with adults experiencing homelessness, mental illness, and co-occurring substance use disorders.
● Actively engage with health providers and connect residents with housing resources.
● Provide necessary support for completing tasks of daily living, such as cooking, cleaning, and personal hygiene.
● Assist in identifying personal needs, medication administration, personal support, and milieu management.
● Maintain an organized and safe facility, provide precise documentation, manage confidential information, complete chart audits, and update client records and charts. Intern and Receptionist Abby’s House, Worcester, MA June 2017 – May 2018
● Worked with victims of domestic violence and women in addiction recovery who are experiencing homelessness.
● Ensured a safe and supportive environment in the office and in the shelter overnight.
● Answered phone calls, monitored security cameras, and accepted donations.
● Attended conferences and meetings to learn about the housing crisis and how to improve the quality of life for those. affected by homelessness, addiction, mental illness, and trauma. Teaching Assistant Holy Cross, Worcester, MA September 2016 – May 2018
● Graded weekly homework assignments for calculus classes and tutored all levels of calculus. Teaching and Administrative Aid Kumon Learning Center, Lebanon, NJ May 2010 – August 2016
● Worked with students, ages 4-16, to improve skills in reading and mathematics, while organizing work to track progress.
ACTIVITIES AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
LUK Mentor for Girls Worcester, MA October 2016 – December 2016
● Volunteered weekly as a mentor for at-risk girls in the Plumley Village Housing Development.
● Identified healthy coping mechanisms and encouraged higher education for adolescent girls in the community. Classroom Assistant Union Township Public Schools, Hampton, NJ July – August 2016
● Volunteered as a Classroom Assistant in the Extended School Year Program.
● Worked alongside teachers and specialized classroom aids to assist students in improving their mathematics, reading, and writing skills for the upcoming school year.
AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS
Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician August 2018
● Completed the requirements for the provisional MHRT certification.
● Expected to complete the remaining requirement for the MHRT-I certification in May 2019. Certified Residential Medication Aid January 2019
● Successfully completed the Maine DHHS curriculum to administer medications, measure vital signs, carry and administer Narcan, and document use of scheduled medications in assisted housing programs. Care of the Diabetic Client November 2018
● Educated in the biology and physiology of diabetes, and taught how to properly measure Blood Glucose Levels and administer insulin by a Nurse Educator through The Opportunity Alliance. Mandt Certified October 2018
● Successfully completed the Mandt course on de-escalating and intervening in crisis situations with a trauma-informed care approach.
● This course integrated information about the neurobiological impact of trauma and highlighted the importance of positive behavior supports.
CPR and First Aid August 2018
Computer Skills:MS Office, MATLAB, MAPLE, EVOLV-CS, HMIS