firstname.lastname@example.org Lubbock, Texas 79423
OBJECTIVE: Organized, goal-oriented, team player seeking a position in an established medical office supporting physicians, nurses, and other medical staff to facilitate patient care.
SUMMARY: A Performance driven and versatile Experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and an ability to work well with cross-functional teams.
Operating systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/ Windows 7, MS-DOS 6.22.
Application: JAVA, PHP and SQL.
Software packages: MS Office 97/2000/XP/2007/2010. Word Perfect.
Cobbs Corner/Dr. KAMAL PATEL 06/2018 - 2/2019
Certified Medical Assistant
• Performed approximately 20 - 25 phlebotomy sticks and EKGs per day
• Collected various specimen such as stool, urine and blood and prepared them for the lab
• Handled Urinalysis procedures using the urine dipstick
• Assisted with other procedures such as Ear Irrigations and rapid strep test.
• Relayed messages from patients to the physicians regarding their prescriptions in addition to calling in these prescriptions
• Trained new staff on quality control procedures.
• Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
• Managed general office duties such as answering multiple telephone lines, completing insurance.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate outstanding healthcare teams
• Collected blood, tissue and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
• Monitored and recorded vital signs for about 40 patients per day
• Ensured the cleanliness, sanitation and maintenance of all facilities, exam rooms and equipment.
• Helped implement practice's quality assurance and control program. Efforts ensured compliance with HIPAA and OSHA regulations and improved patient care/satisfaction.
Cobbs Corner/Dr. KAMAL PATEL 03/2017 - 6/2018
Front Desk Medical Receptionist
• Greet and check-in patients, and collect personal, medical, and insurance information.
• Facilitated daily administrative functions, including customer service, patient scheduling, and inventory management.
• Schedule, reschedule, and verify patient appointments; schedule appointments with primary and secondary care providers.
• Handle tasks of preparing and maintaining patient's medical charts
• Perform essential clerical tasks like faxing, e-mail, and data entry
• Coordinate physician schedules and maintain patient flow by communicating patient arrivals or delays.
• Collected patient co-payments and recorded payment transactions; obtained third-party payer authorization for services provided and communicated outstanding balances to insurance companies and patients.
• Manage and coordinate additional administrative and clerical functions.
Greenhill pharmacy 03/2015 - 11/2018
• Helps health care providers and patients by greeting Handling the Human Resources of New Hire Associates and Making their Schedules
• Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
• Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
• Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
• Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and prescriptions.
• Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
• Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
• Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Smoothie King 06/2012 - 07/2014
Store Assistant Manager
• Greeting the Customers and Giving them the Best service
• Ordering the Supplies for the Store and Maintaining the Inventory
• Handling the Human Resources of New Hire Associates and Making their Schedules
• Assist with Associate Weekly and Monthly Meeting on New Products and Recipe.
• Handle the Cash, and Credit Card Transactions
• Satisfying the Clients with their Shipment, Complaints and more
• Marketing and Advertising to all the Business around the galleria area.
• Knowledge the Clients on Hi-Protein, Low Carb Smoothies and Supplements.
London Food Mart 09/2010 - 06/2012
Convenience Store Manager
• Assist customers with returns, purchasing store protection plans and service packages.
• Scheduling in-home services via online interface.
• Answer telephone inquiries from customers and stores regarding the status of units and other service issues.
• Assist with new employee training including store policies, services, financing options and register operations.
• Greeted customers and assisted with location of products.
• Received, stored and stocked merchandise.
• Completed all necessary paperwork associated with merchandize.
Gujarat Telelink Private LTD. 01/2008 - 08/2010
• Substantial experience and Awarded for Outstanding Customer Service Skills for 2 years.
• Costumed to working in Fast-Paced environments with the ability to think quickly and successfully handle difficult clients.
• Making Phone Calls, Greet Clients, and Sell them the Company Top line Products
• Build rapport, Listen, Clarify and Manage conversational flow.
• Manage upset customers, conflicts and challenging situations.
• Deliver outstanding service, exceed expectations and build Long-term loyalty.
• Work as a Team and in a self-directed environment.
• 2004-2007 SIR J. J. High School Surat, India
• 2007-2010 University of Gujarat (Diploma in Computer Engineering) Rajkot, India
• 01/2018-06/2018 Technology & Medicine Institute (Certified Medical Assistant) Passaic, New jersey.
MEMBERSHIPS & PRESENT PURSUITS
• Active member of Yogi Divine Society, a non-profit social-religious organization.
Furnished upon request.