Address: Ichra, Lahore Pakistan
My main objectives are to always be learning something new. The computing industry doesn’t stand still so I continue to learn through working with different multinational organizations having most state of the art network infrastructure and either home learning or where possible courses and seminars relating to my field. PROFILE SNAPSHOT:
• Comprehensive Knowledge of LAN’s, WAN,’s and Cloud Network Planning principles.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills; excellent English writing skills for documentations.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; self-motivated; high competence in teamwork effort.
• Ability to rapidly plan, organizes, prioritize my work, grasp new concepts and meet deadlines. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Organization: Agility Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, 5-Tariq Block, New Garden Town Lahore Tenure: November 2018 – Present
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
• Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, Server OS,application software and system management tools
• Deployment, Integrate and maintain the Symantec Evault servers for manage the Emails Archiving.
• Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
• Handling and maintain the T3 Data center and core network infrastructure.
• Lead the infrastructure more than 20 braches, 5 Warehouses and Regional Offices Countrywide.
• Administered and implemented Active Directory services and group polices across multiple domains.
• Designed, managed and maintained group policies for active directory server2012
• Designed and implemented and maintain company core Wi-Fi policy and procedures.
• Help Desk System for better user’s services and to enhance HD internal processes. (Audit, Consult, Purchase, Implement)
• Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
• Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
• Assist the technical team to Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
• Liaise and SLA’s with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Design and implement security systems and redundant backups to maintain data safety
• Maintained Trend Micro Antivirus client / server.
• Provide technical Direction to IT support staff
• Oversee the development and installation of new hardware and software
• Maintain and update the IT inventory portal and IT ticketing system Organization: Bays International (Pvt) Ltd, Gulberg III Lahore Tenure: June 2017 – Present
Designation: IT Executive
• Installation & configuration of Windows (XP, Vista, W7, W8, W8.1, W10, Server 2008 & Server 2012), MS Office suit, etc.)
• Installation of structured Cabling, LAN/WAN Installation & Configuration (Routers, Modems & Failover devices)
• Respond to queries either in person or through remote connection
• 35 outlets (Outlet Name: Makeup City, Sweet Touch London & BLS) in Punjab region (North, South & Central), all are supported remotely and occasionally physical visited also
• Installation of Network cabling, CCTV and POS of an outlet
• A ticket is created against every issue or if need any kind of support then it is resolved on priority basis
• NVR and IP cameras installation and configuration
• Business Expert (ERP) is used at each outlet including regional and head office
• Hands on experience on Office 365
• Surveillance (CCTV) System, Access control system & Biometric System Configuration
• Create and manage user and user's profiles in active directory (Windows Server 2008 r2) Organization: Al Munir Computers, Dubai
Tenure: August 2015 – Dec 2016
Designation: IT Engineer
• Team Management and Training of Deployment
• Report writing and forward to IT Director
• Installation of Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition, Network and Cable printers, CCTV systems, Access control systems and Projectors (Epson, Hitachi and Benq)
• Calibration of Starboard and Promethean boards
• Connect all the computers with Domain (ADEC/School), Staff computers with ADEC and Student computers with School domain
• Get the script of all computers, make a report of errors and requirements for school regarding ICT and send to concerning department
• Network support and server administration
Organization: Pak-Qatar General & Family Takaful, Pakistan Tenure: March 2015– August 2015
Designation: IT Engineer
• Hands on Experience on Dell Rack Server PowerEdge R210
• Hardware and Software (Lotus Notes (IBM Mail server) installation & configuration, Windows (XP, Vista, W7, W8, W8.1 & Server 2008), MS Office suit, etc.) Installation
• Installation & Configuration
• Cabling, LAN/WAN Installation & Configuration
• Respond to queries either in person or through remote connection.
• Surveillance (CCTV) System, Access control system & Biometric System Online installation and Configuration
• Penta & Tims (Oracle Based) Configuration
• Create and manage user and user's profiles in active directory (Windows Server 2008 r2) Organization: Sitara Developers Pvt LTD, Pakistan
Tenure: September 2013 –March 2015
Designation: System Support Engineer
• Hardware and Software (Outlook Configuration, Windows (XP, Vista, W7 & W8), MS Office suit, etc.) installation
• Flap Barriers, Access control system and biometric system installation and software updation
• Cabling, LAN/WAN Installation & Configuration
• Respond to queries either in person or through remote connection. Train computer users and maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Surveillance (CCTV) & Bio metric System installation
• Smarts Club’s Database Updation (MMS Oracle Based) ACADEMIC EDUCATION:
EXAMINING BODY YEAR
Graduation (Computer Engineering) COMSATS Institute of Information Technology 2012 Intermediate (F.Sc Pre-Engineering) BISE DG Khan 2008 Matric (Science) BISE DG Khan 2006
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
• Outstanding command over verbal and non-verbal communicative & interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational, managerial, problem solving, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Confidently able to work independently or in a team to deal effectively with educators
• Flair to organize & prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Have a good level command over English and Urdu Languages. CERTIFICATION/ TRAININGS/ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
• Palo Alto Networks ACE (Accredited configuration Engineer PAN-OS 7 ver) Year-2017 Certified for Palo Alto firewall as a accredited configuration engineer.
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate ID: CSCO12745834) Year-2015 Certified and commands on all modules (Network Cables, Network Topologies, Subnetting, Routing Protocols, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, Router on a Stick, NAT, PAT, ACL, GLBP, SNMP & Netflow).
• MCSE (2012 R2) Year - 2015
Successfully complete the training and command on MCSE 2012 R2 modules (Installing & Configuring Servers, Active Directory, Manage accounts (users & Computer), Organizational Unit, Group Policy, DHCP Server, DNS Server, Hyper-V, Web Server, AD site and services).
• CCNP (Route & Switch) Year - 2014
Successfully complete the training and having command on CCNP (R&S) modules. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Father’s Name : Abdul Shkoor
Date of Birth : 01-01-1989
Religion : Islam
Mailing Address : c/o Abdul Shkoor, chak #402/TDA, P.O Rafiqabad, The. Chaubara, Distt. Layyah