Searching for a Technical Sales full-time position beginning any time after May 2019. Education
Iowa State University; Ames, IA Cumulative GPA: 3.11 Major: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Graduation date: May 2019 Minor: Biomedical Engineering
Minor: Sales Engineering
Sales Engineer Intern – Trane; Milwaukee, WI May 2018 – August 2018
• First intern to complete a sale across North America.
• Met with customers to generate HVAC systems to optimize building performance.
• Completed sales in a team setting.
• Customized HVAC systems designed for unique business streams.
• Experience in plan and specification projects as well as direct owner sales.
• Various office exposures working in Madison, WI, Appleton, WI, and Minneapolis, MN.
• Developed Trane’s Wisconsin offices line card.
• Presented Trane’s new products to clients across Wisconsin.
• Part of Trane’s new Intelligent Services Sales Department.
• Introduced Trane’s new sales tracking website.
• Participated in various sales learning seminars.
• Recruiter for Trane at the Iowa State Career Fair. Engineering Intern – Keen Project Solutions; Ames, IA January 2017 – August 2017
• Met with customers off-site to create a custom solution to meet client’s needs.
• Collaborated with team of engineers on variety of projects in a professional setting.
• Presented safety topics, project details, and plans of action for work in a wide array of settings.
• Developed Keen Project Solutions internship program.
• Constructed standard operating procedures for multiple processes.
• Updated pre-functional checklists for variety of equipment.
• Mastered new software and educated team and vice president on its functions for future projects.
• Introduced company’s new software for office communication.
• Exposure to takeoffs on various projects.
Club Member – Sales Engineering Club; Ames, IA August 2017–Current
• Networking with companies to gain information on experience in multiple fields associated with sales.
• Placed 4th in the National Sales Engineering Competition at the University of Central Florida.
• Developing experience working on individual as well as team based sales. Skills
Computer Software Proficiency - Solidworks, Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Fusion360, MATLab, Assemble, ProCore, Optics