Jeronimo a. Gil
Kissimmee, FL *****
Dear Sir or Madam,
Along with this letter you will find a copy of my resume for your perusal. I would be more than glad to meet with you to discuss my experience in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you regarding a personal interview. Please contact me at the number above or email, and I will be happy to come to your office to discuss this position and how I can take on this work for your company.
Thank you very much for accepting my cover letter and for giving me an opportunity to tell you my qualifications for the position.
Jeronimo A. Gil
Jeronimo A. Gil
409 Dove Dr.
Kissimmee, Fl 34759
To obtain a position that will utilize and enhance the skills I have attained through my professional experience and military pursuits.
G.E.D. (General Educational Development)
Give Kids The World
. Ensure Village Villas are clean and ready for next guest
. Supervise and evaluate employee work daily performance
.Inspect public areas crew, and ensure work and quality work are done Army National Guard, New York, NY 2006 – 2009
Title Specialist (grade E4) Mechanic/Trucker Driver
• Ensure safety and proper operation of trucks prior to movement.
• Ensure the load and equipment is secure and properly stored.
• Complete the mission safe and on time.
• Supervise and perform unit maintenance and recovery operations on gasoline and diesel fueled light-wheel vehicles (prime movers designated as 5 ton or less and their associated trailers), and associated items; supervises unit maintenance and recovery operations on track and heavy-wheel vehicles, and on material handling equipment.
• Maintains power assisted brake systems, wheel vehicle suspension systems, wheel vehicle wheel/hub assemblies, wheel vehicle mechanical (manual) steering systems, wheel vehicle hydraulic (power) steering systems, and wheel vehicle crane/ hose/winch assemblies.
• Operates assigned vehicles over varied terrain in support of combat operations.
• Manages loading and unloading of personnel and equipment and protects cargo against damage.
• Operates vehicle material handling equipment (MHE), as required. Employs land navigation techniques. Maintains qualification with radios and vehicle-mounted weapons.
• Performs vehicle self-recovery and field expedients to include towing. Corrects or reports all vehicle deficiencies. Prepares vehicles for shipment by air, rail, or vessel. Joint Task Force Empire Shield, Jamaica, NY 2007-
• Conduct Homeland Security operations, in the New York City metropolitan area, in order to deter and prevent terrorist acts. On order, conduct defense support of civil authority (DSCA) operations in order to save lives and reduce human suffering.
• Work closely with other law enforcement agencies such as New York Police Department, Department of Defense, Transportation Security Agency, Port Authority Police Department, New York Air Guard, US Coast Guard.
• As a soldier in a anti-terrorism task force I participated in interagency exercises, preparedness drills, Multi Agency Super Surges (MASS) as part of the overall readiness/training and response capabilities securing the citizens of the NYMA. Trump management, Brooklyn NY 2004-2006
• Cleaned and sanitized restroom facilities and fixtures including sinks, urinals and toilets.
• Washed windows, mirrors and walls; cleaned and sanitized as assigned.
• Replenished supplies in the restrooms.
• Sweep, vacuum, mop, wax, stripe, and polished floors; vacuum and shampoo carpets.
• Dust and polish furniture, woodwork, fixtures, and equipment.
• Empty, clean and sanitize waste receptacles.
• Pick up papers and other debris.
• Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
• Welcoming guests/residents at the entrance and opening the door politely
• Maintaining extreme cleanliness at the entrance door and around
• Monitoring the premises periodically throughout the day and reporting to the supervisors for possible maintenance needs.
• Restricting entry to irrelevant people in the hotel premises.
• Greeting the customers with appropriate verbiages maintaining a high-level of graciousness.
Gotham Builders and Renovators, New York, NY 2001 to 2004 Laborer/Helper
• Lubricate, clean, and repair machinery, equipment, and tools.
• Mix ingredients to create compounds, used to cover or clean surfaces.
• Load and unload trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
• Erect and disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, and other temporary structures.
• Apply caulking compounds by hand or with caulking gun to seal crevices.
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
• Spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hose to clean, coat, or seal surfaces., scrape, sand, or polish surfaces, such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring, using abrasive tools or machines
• Mix concrete, using portable mixer.
• Tend machine that pumps concrete, grout, cement, sand, plaster or stucco through spray-gun for application to ceilings and walls.
• Mop, brush, or spread paints, cleaning solutions or other compounds over surfaces to clean or provide protection.
• Clean construction site to eliminate possible hazards. References furnished upon request