• I am a young ambitious individual driven by passion to pursue a challenging career in a dynamic organization that allows for innovation, creativity and resourcefulness.
• To contribute immensely and meaningfully to the realization of organization's objectives/corporate goals at all times.
PROTA STRUCTURE/DETAIL 90%
• QUICK CIVIL SERIES 70%
• ROBOT 80%
• ADVANCE STEEL 55%
• AUTOCAD 90%
• REVIT 50%
• MS EXCEL 90%
• MS WORD 92%
• POWER POINT 75%
• High analytical capability
• Team player
• Attentive to details and high IQ to recall
• Organized and efficient
• High level of integrity
• Deadline driven
• Decision problem solver
• B. Eng. in Civil Engineering 2008 to 2013
Ambrose Alli University - Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
• Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Ase Secondary School - Afuze, Owan East Local Govt. Area, Edo State, Nigeria
JURJEN Nig. Ltd.- Lagos Island, Nigeria September 2018 till Date
Major responsibilities are:
• I plan, coordinate, supervise technical aspect of on-going “Earth Dam” project.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
PROJECT ENGINEER July 2017 – August 2018
PRECON Design Nig. Ltd- No48 Lewis Street, Obalende, Lagos Island, Nigeria
Major responsibilities are:
• I Designed and Detailed for concrete
• I assisted in Fabrication and Construction of Steel and Concrete Structure
• I coordinated, planned, supervised technical aspect of construction project.
• I prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• I created working templates with MS Office(Excel, Word), took Inventories, prepared worker’s wages and kept good working records.
EXECUTIVE MARKETER Feb. 2017 – June 2017
Timewatch Media Ltd – Lagos Mainland, Nigeria
Major responsibilities were:
• I was the key contact person for buying and selling of my company’s product and services (Telecom products and services and other bill payments).
• I prepared daily and weekly invoicing and financial reports using MS Excel.
• I assisted in the preparation of client’s invoices for my organization’s radio show.
• Sourced for new clients/customers as well as maintained the existing pool of clients for sales of products and services.
• Negotiated prices with clients/customers to the advantages of my organization
• Constantly improvised ways to improve business work processes.
• Managed relationships with both my organization and our customers/clients.
• Maintained a good work ethic environment.
REAL ESTATE SITE ENGINEER/SERVICE PERSON TO MARKETERS Jan 2016 – Dec 2016
Flawless Essence Nig. Ltd.(Real-Estate), Muslim Avenue, Off Unity road, Ikeja, Lagos.
• I coordinated, planned, supervised technical aspect of construction projects.
• Managed and prepared daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Took prospective clients to site for inspection and allocations.
• Prepared, kept and checked for imperfections on survey plans and legal deeds before handling over to prospective clients.
• I was the service person to marketers in relation to ongoing site activities in progress.
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) Nov. 2014 - Oct 2015
Nigerian Erosion and Watershed Management Project (NEWMAP) - Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
• Support staff to Project Engineer
STAFF TEACHER 2014
Ase Secondary School - Afuze, Owan East LGA, Edo State, Nigeria
• Mathematics and Physics teacher
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING July 2012 - December 2012
Owan East LGA - Edo State, Nigeria
• Support staff to field Engineer
PROJECT STAFF 2005 - 2008
John Sashe Building and Sons - Owan East LGA, Nigeria
Support staff to Project Engineer
State of origin: Edo
Local Govt. Area: Owan East
Date of Birth: 20th April,
Marital Status: Single
• Solving critical reasoning (numeric) problems
• Likes energy sports E.g. Football
Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM)
• Engr. Ezekiel Ilesanmi
No27 Lewis Street