Compassionate and dedicated medical professional, seeking opportunity to utilize acquired
education and experience for patient care.
CHRISTINA MARGARET S
Mobile No +966-*********
D/O M.Dorothy Suguna Bai
C/o John Hopkins Saudi aramco
P.o.box 1135 Dhahran 31311
Date of Birth 04-09-1989
Marital Status Married
Passport No L5723018
M.Sc. in Nursing Obstetrics and Gynecology
Institution: Apollo College of nursing Chennai, India University: Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Institution: Christian Medical College (CMC), India University: Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai, India Score: 68%
Std/ HSC: Sunbeam HSC, Vellore, India
Std/ ICSE: Ida scudder school,Vellore.
The Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai: Registration No (Nurse and Midwife)- 125008
Christian Medical association of India:
CMAI No- 22861\LMT (Life Membership)
1. Disaster Management and First Aid:
Youth Red Cross, Regd. No: 16A, 818263. Completed on 30 th
2. Adult Advanced Life Support Course:
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. Completed on 22
3. Ambulance Nursing:
Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai. Completed on 6 th
4. BNCRP Part 1-
IAP- NNF Neonatal resuscitation program first golden minute project completed on 12 th
5. Lactation Management Course
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai. Completed on 3
Sl No Name of the Institution
Working Period Total Experience
Christian Medical College &
Hospital (CMCH) Vellore,
Staff Nurse at
Jalna Mission Hospital
Maharashtra state, India
Specialized Course Completed
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
• Identified patient’s age-specific needs and made care plans as necessary to meet those needs.
• Performed approved therapeutic or diagnostic procedures based upon patient’s clinical status.
• Evaluated patient’s vital signs and laboratory data to determine emergency intervention needs.
• Administered blood and blood products in post-operative period, monitored patients for signs and symptoms related to transfusion reactions.
• Administered medications intravenously, orally, through NG tube or by other methods.
• Set up and monitored medical equipment and devices such as cardiac monitors, mechanical ventilators, oxygen delivery devices, transducers and pressure lines.
• Monitored patient’s fluid intake and output to detect emergency problems.
• Advocated for patient’s and families’ needs and provided emotional support for patients and their families.
• Assessed patients’ pain levels and sedation requirements.
• Collaborated with other health care professionals to develop and revised treatment plans based on identified needs and assessment data.
• Collected specimens for laboratory tests.
• Checked and carried out Doctor’s instruction and order after rounds.
• Assisted physicians with procedures such as central line insertion, lumber puncture, ET tube insertion, surgical dressing, removal of radial line, femoral line, chest tube etc.
• Maintained regular records, report concerning the patient’s care.
• Maintained cleanliness of the ward and its environment, furniture, equipment, e.g. ventilation, lighting, heating, noise, odors.
• Checked daily availability and conditions of emergency equipment and supplies.
• Helped in controlling the visitor of patients as needed. Ensured that relatives of very ill patient are allowed to stay with patients when necessary.
• Maintained good inter-personal relationship with staff and clients, bearing in mind the individual needs of patients.
• Participated in professional organizations and continuing nursing education to improve knowledge and skills.
• Initial assessments like history collection, current health status
• vitals assessments, fetal heart rate monitoring, contractions monitoring
• Regular antenatal assessment
• Performing procedures for the mother cardio tomography, Doppler, blood sample collections, artificial rupture of membrane, monitoring contractions.
• Preparation of mothers for surgical procedures providing preoperative and post-operative care
• Conduction of delivery and managing high risk cases Details of Professional Experience
• Management of post-partum hemorrhage, giving episiotomy and suturing episiotomy wound
• Assessing post-natal mothers and assisting in Brest feeding techniques
• Educating antenatal mothers on safe confinement, feral movement monitoring and nutrition.
• Postnatal mothers educated on breastfeeding, nutrition, exercise, hygiene and birth control.
Teaching and learning responsibilities:
• Participated in planning, organizing and conceptualizing of establishing a nursing institute.
• Participated in inspection process from Indian Nursing Council, State Nursing Council and University.
• Prepared course outlines according to the prescribed syllabus.
• Prepared lesson plans, audio visual aids.
• Provided lectures and seminars, and individual and group tutorials.
• Contributed to the development, organization and management of the curriculum.
• Coordinated and interacted with other resource persons of the courses to develop a good teamwork.
• Prepared question papers and feedback forms for evaluation.
• Conducted quizzes, short exams and final exams.
• Evaluated answer papers and sent the marks to the respective authorities.
• Undertaken other duties as reasonably allocated by the Principal of the college.
• Attended meetings as required by current responsibilities within the College and School.
• Represented the School and liaising appropriately with internal departments and faculties as well as external bodies and professional agencies. Clinical Instructor responsibilities:
• Oriented the students to the ward setup, facilities, staff and patients.
• Re identified the learning objectives, needs of the students.
• Assigned patients for students.
• Assisted students to develop ability to care for according to the nursing process.
• Correlated classroom instructions with clinical practice.
• Provided conducive environment for student learning.
• Involved in direct patient care.
• Conducted bedside rounds and clinical teaching.
• Demonstrated and supervised nursing procedures.
• Assisted and directed students in giving group teachings to patients.
• Evaluated student performance in clinical areas supported by anecdotes.
• Maintained of assignment register, attendance register, and clinical evaluation register.
• Supervised and ensured that students render holistic care to patients. 2016 – 2018: Conducted a study on “A multi method study to explore and compare the skin care practices of new born practiced by mothers in selected Rural, Urban and tribal communities, Tamil Nadu state.” (as a requirement for the degree of M.Sc Nursing). International Conferences:
• “Transformation of Nursing Education through Technology” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 8
• “World Congress on Holistic Health” by The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai on 9
• “Contemporary and Evolving Paradigms in Chemotherapy” by Alumni Association of Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 18
• “Essentials of Informed Consent in Hospitals” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 14
State Level Conferences:
• “Lactation Management” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 2 nd
• “Bio Ethics in Research” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 23 rd
State Level Workshop:
• “Construction and Standardization of Research Questionnaire” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 24
• “Systemic Review-Time to Conduct, Write & Publish on Your Own” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 9
• “Hospital Emergency Preparedness” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 22 nd
• “Innovative Teaching Learning Strategies” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 10
• “Preserving the Epitome of Peri-Operative Nursing” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 16
• “ECG-Clinical Skills for Nurses” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 21 st
Conferences & workshops Attended
• “World Congress on holistic health” by the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai on 9
• Presented a paper on “Study of adequacy of informed consent in caesarean section” at the National Conference on “Essentials of Informed Consent in Hospitals” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 14
• Presented a Case on “Breast Cancer” at the National Conference on “Contemporary and Evolving Paradigms in Chemotherapy” by Alumni Association of Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 18
• Presented a paper on “Human Milk Banking” at the State Level conference on
“Lactation management” by Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai on 2 nd
I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. Place: Dhahran Signature
(Christina Margaret S)
Dr. Latha Venketesan
Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai-600095
Phone no: 044-********
Dr Christopher Moses
Jalna Mission Hospital, Maharashtra state, India
Phone No: +91-982*******
Dr. Lizy Sonia
Apollo College of Nursing, Chennai-600095
Phone No: +91-984*******
Paper/ Case Presentation