Rajaee Shahr Karaj Iran
Name: Behnam Lemouchi
WORK SPONSORED 457/ENS
Date of Birth;1959
Place of Birth :Abadan-Iran
Languages : Farsi,Arabic,English
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
1-More than 15 years experiences in piping, structure, Equipment prefabrication and fabricate& Installation in oil and gas Refineries’ Petrochemical Complexes-Fabrication and installation on offshore Drilling and Production Platforms and onshore projects for piping and structure& Equipment in Oil and Gas Field.
2-Fully knowledge about : work on refineries oil and gas, petrochemical complexes with supervision. 3-_Fully Knowledge on Basic Standards in (ASME, ASTM, API AWWS,WQT,WPS, Welding Defects). 4-Acceptable knowledge on Lifting &Rigging for Offshore and onshore activities. 5-Highly Efficiency of public relation with Team working . 6-Acceptable knowledge about :O,HSE, Safety Induction courses, Gas Detecting(H2S, H2S Basic and Advance Induction courses)Excellent communication skill liaising with management, co-workers, and clients.
7- Special knowledge about: tools, special tools and consumables . 8-PC knowledge :(Microsoft office).
9- Offshore Safety Advance courses and( SIMOPs TRAINED) IN HYUNDAI Construction Co (SOUTH PARS GAS FIELD,PHASE:2&3 AND 4&5,PERSIAN GULF).
• Problem solving, managing work flows and proactive approach to resolving Technically problems.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, building and leading cross-departmental integration teams, and working with cutting-edge technologies.
• Able to adapt quickly to any new methodology.
1980 - Mathematics Diploma From Adab Collage In Esfahan Iran. 1982 - Piping Apprenticeship Course With DEALIM Eng, CO (In Kangan Gas Refinery). TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Executive Superintendent in : Piping and Mechanical Teacher for HYUNDAI Construction CO(2001-2004)
• Iranian State Organization for Technical and Vocational Education( Piping and Mechanical Executive Teacher) for Graduated Engineers( Bushahr Province Iran-2001).
• Work AWARD: for best Relational database concept, including entity relationship with work base of programming &project controlling diagrams, data Normalization and relational to reach projects targets.
• HSE AWARD for obey safety rule in work place(Phases:2&3-4&5-9&10 South pars gas field development)
• SAFETY AWARD for contribution to safe working practices and in recognition of my outstanding effort in HSE matter on project(Morvarid Petrochemical complex,9TH Olfine)
• Logical and Physical understanding of design of databases of project’s Drawing
• An applicable capacity to search and detail new projects. (Project ‘Marketing Research). Programming skill and experience in verification, and Mobilization from A to z in projects. Achievements:
• A framework for managing the quality of health services created to provide practical advice for Technician and Managers on how to use health care data to improve the quality and safety of health care in a systematic way.
• Fabrication, erection, touch up, Hydrostatic-Pneumatic, N2, gas test For all of System
• Worked with the Investment and Finance teams as well as other departments of the organization in new and existing projects.
• Provided functional and technical support, troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and software problems, including :Projects executive review attendance for work break down system(WBS),verification of work procedures, collect the necessary document and specifications Drawing for review and inspection to find out approval for AFC Drawing.
• Assisted in the installation, as well as the setup and troubleshooting of all for all scope of work s and equipment.
• Expertly installed, configured, monitored and troubleshoot for all scope of work during executive period and find out related solutions.
• Maintained backup procedures for all systems to ensure protection from loss of database for work progress.
• Performed tracking and renewal of system to reach capable work volume and warranties. Achievements:
• Understood the procedures for organizing and documenting the structure and flow of data through a system process.
• Played a key role in ensuring a proficient workforce and significantly reducing system downtime. PERSONAL STRENGTHS
• Quick learner and hard worker.
• Eye for detail and Ability to work to deadlines.
• Team player.
• Innovative and enthusiastic.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. REFEREES
• All of above mentioned certificates and documents.