C U R R I C U L U M V I TAE
N I V E D I T H A . J . R
Female, Indian, 23 years
F l a t No. 3H, D-101, Sowbaghya Apartment, K .K Nagar, Chennai- 600078
• Father’s Name : Jayaraman
• Date of Birth : 21st October 1995
• Linguistic Proficiency : Tamil, English
• Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone No. : 988-***-****
• Professional Interest : Chemical Process Design, Process Safety EDUCATION
National Institute of
National Institute of
St. Joseph’s College
Anna University 8.95
Class XII 2013
D.A.V Matric Hr. Sec
State board 96.08
Class X 2011
PROJECT WORK / INTERNSHIP
• M.TECH PROJECT
Title - Risk Based Design Feasibility Study of New Upstream Oil Processing Facility at North Kuwait.
Abstract – The project aims at risk feasibility study of the to assess major accident risks associated with the Production facility. The subject project is the conceptual/Front End Engineering Project of building a new upstream Oil & Gas processing facility in North Kuwait (Jurassic Production Facility). This project involves Technical feasibility study to decide site selection and basic design review. This study involves Atmospheric dispersion analysis in case of accidental release due to loss of containment from process vessels and piping /pipelines, estimation of thermal radiation impacts in case of immediate/ delayed ignition of released gases and assessment of overpressure impacts due to vapor cloud explosions. The validated software models such as DNV PHAST and SAFETI will be used with suitable site specific and project specific assumptions and correction.
Carried out Quantitative Risk Assessment study and Fire, Explosion and Risk Assessment study for “New Transit Line from North Kuwait to CMM”
Carried out Quantitative Risk Assessment study for “
Carried out Fire and Gas detection Mapping study and Quantitative Risk Assessment study for “Water Management Facility at GC-09,10,20,22 in East Kuwait”.
• UG PROJECT
Title - Enhancing the purity of Polybutene
Abstract - This project aims at removal of Light polymer from the reaction mixture in the manufacture of Polybutene. Design of Atmospheric flash column with optimum packed bed material and height of the bed helps in separating the light polymer from the main polymer product. This will improve the quality of Polybutene apart from the recovery of light polymer as a valuable by product.
• MINI PROJECT
Title -Design and Fabrication of Double pipe heat exchanger. Abstract – The project focuses on design and fabrication of pilot scale double pipe heat exchanger capable of cooling the hot fluid at 90 degree Celsius to room temperature using water as a cold fluid. Double pipe heat exchangers are suited for applications where either low flow rates, large temperature cross or small duties with high flow rates are involved.
AREAS OF INTERESTS
• Heat Transfer
• Fluid Mechanics
SOFTWARE SKILL SET
• Languages : C
• Operating System : WINDOWS
• Packages : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
• Technical Software : PHAST and SAFETI 8.1 (DNV software), Detect3D (Insight Numerics), MATLAB-SIMULINK, Aspen plus, PHA-Pro.
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS & CO-CURRICULAR Activities
• Awarded 15th rank among 532 candidates graduated in Chemical Engineering, from Anna University. 
• Organized an event in National level technical symposium JETCHEM 2015.
• Acquired Business English Certification (BEC) - Vantage level. 
• Presented a paper on "Multipoint Smokeless Flare system" which plays an important role in preventing the release of toxic gases into the atmosphere at M.G.R University. 
• Presented a technical paper on "Modern Separation Techniques-Three phase separator" at Sriram Engineering college. 
• Participated in basic course on ANSYS Computational Fluid Dynamics. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Won Bronze medal in UDGOSH Volleyball tournament conducted by IIT KANPUR.
• Had been the captain of school volleyball team.
• Won a silver medal in district level volley ball tournament conducted by CBSE, Delhi 
• Actively participated in various sports activities for inter school.
• Received Best All-rounder award. 
• Won in Tamil and English elocution competitions in school.