P. Box No *****; Doha Qatar
To seek a job in a highly established and reputed institution or company to build a long term career by investing best of my communicative skills, educational qualification and hardworking mentality to serve the company with an outstanding output.
6+ years of professional experience in Reasearch,administration, secretarial, and Accounting
Capable of managing multiple tasks with an emphasis or retaining quality standards.
Adapts to change, work independently and exceed expectations.
Able to handle HR related works.
Ability to quickly assess and prioritize project requirements and office tasks.
Familiar with all MS Office applications.
Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Good team player and motivator.
Solid communication skills.
Processing invoices,Cash handling,Compiling daily statistics WORK HISTORY
Accountant cum Office Administrator January 2012-March 2018 Pentonyx IT Solutions Doha Qatar
Responsible for overall administration of projects, payroll and accounts, estimation, schedules and workflow and ensure the project related requisitions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Provided effective support to management and team through the development of administrative systems for efficient operations.
Monitored inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
Page 2 of 3
Monitored cost and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
Created purchase orders, invoices, filed receipts and dealt with all financial documentation.
Coordinated information and document flows to and from internal and external customers.
Served as liaison between senior management and clients.
Handled confidential information in line with the firm’s data security protocol.
Served as liaison between senior management and site staffs or labors.
Updates databases with confidential and relevant information.
Handled cash receipts and tracked cash withdrawals.
Prepared time sheets of the employees to prepare the wages.
Communicated effectively with multiple departments to plan meetings and prepare non- technical documents.
Research Analyst & HR Coordinator July 2018 to PRESENT Aero Group (Aero Freight Company Ltd) Doha Qatar
• Maintain intimate and extensive knowledge of the macro and micro factorsaffecting the marketplace and proactively position research to leverage this knowledge for the business and for client
• Manage the statistical and analytical program for assigned groups
• Write, edit, and manage production of all local market research reports and contributions to national reports
• Develop and implement a plan and timeline for covering specific current geographic and analytical gaps in research coverage
• Develop white paper reports on key trends, issues affecting the markets, economy and region
• Present regularly to internal teams and clients and present compelling trend and analysis
• Analyze and report on the local and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends, and demographic that affect the local real estate market
• Contribute to special research reports and white papers on unique market economic, or industry trends
• Gather raw data, verify and compile sales data for assigned market or business.
• Respond to all market research requests from internal and external clients.
• Track all activity and trends in the market and analyze market statistics to produce presentation graphs, quarterly written market reports and monthly market highlights.
• Assist Research Director in creating quarterly market report on capital markets activity.
• Assist in writing and compiling reports, which will involve writing market and economic overviews, as well as location descriptions.
• Work with Research Manager and entire team on special research projects and new initiatives Page 3 of 3
M.B.A: BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY- DISTANT EDUCATION-Pursuing DIPLOMA IN COMPUTERIZED FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING –TALLY AND PEACHTREE Sree Sankaracharya Institute
(85% Score )
BCOM with (Travel and Tourism)
(70% score) Nirmala College, Chalakudy, Mahatma Ghandi University, India HIGHER SECONDARY
(72 % Score)-Bethany St John’s Higher Secondary School, (Board of Educational University of Kerala)
Date of Birth : 08th September 1989.
Sex : Female.
Marital Status : Married.
Religion : Muslim.
Nationality : Indian.
Country of Residence : Doha Qatar.
Passport No :
Visa : Under Husband Sponsorship.
Linguistic Abilities : English, Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam And Tamil.
Note: References will be available upon request