●● (647) 809 - 0147 ●● email@example.com ●● PROFESSIONAL OUTLINE
Energetic and dedicated professional with over 4 years of experience in the hospitality industry with reputable experience that includes working for one of the finest Hotels and Resorts in the world. My experience has made me a true customer-oriented individual and I am committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of the guests through my unremitting dedication to every aspect of the service. ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Bachelor’s Degree, Hospitality and Hotel Administration 2011 - 2014 Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi, India National Council for Hotel Management & Catering, Government of India Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India Software Known
Delta Bingo And Gaming - Toronto, Ontario
Manager In Training February 2019 - April 2019
● As a session manager ensured that all guest queries are well handled by the staff and highest price packages are sold to generate revenues.
● Learnt operations of back of the house areas such as kitchen such as ordering, purchasing and maintaining inventory of all items.
● Completed online food and safety trainings for policies and safe practices in restaurant areas .
● Supervising about 15 team members per session and ensuring that they have all the equipments and material ready for the session sale and keeping them motivated. Hilton Hotels and Resorts – Gurgaon, India
Duty Manager - Front Office July 2017 - November 2018
● Lead the overall Front Office operation - including nights of the hotel and provided strong direction and motivation to the team as Duty Manager.
● Influenced the quality standards, Hilton culture, guest experience and talent engagement.
● Monitoring and developing 14 staff
● Overseeing VIP reservations, guest process and ensure smooth check-in/check-out.
● Preparing and processing Night Audit during night shifts. The Indian Hotels Company Limited (Taj Hotels) July 2014 - June 2017 Vivanta by Taj – Gurgaon, India
Assistant Manager - Front Office March 2017 - June 2017 Taj Management Program September 2016 - March 2017 Vivanta By Taj - Dwarka, New Delhi, India
Taj Management Program August 2015 - September 2016 Vivanta By Taj Holiday Village - Goa, India
Taj Management Program July 2014 - August 2015
Taj Palace – New Delhi, India
Internship - Food & Beverage Service January 2012 - November 2012
● Met all the guests upon check-in or during the stay, ensuring all the Standard Operating Procedures are followed, planning the arrivals for the current and the next day, ensuring the preferences being met for the guests creating memorable experiences.
● Answering telephone inquiries promptly and professionally
● Completing relevant paperwork for a smooth handover at the end of the shift
● Supervise the areas such as Receptions, Cashiering and Guest Relations recommending and suggesting the ways to improve processes and encourage multitasking by nurturing employee bonding
● Coordinate with support departments to meet all daily requirements such as those with Housekeeping, Food and Beverage Service and Kitchen.
● Monitor and assess all cash and credit transactions done and solving discrepancies if any AREAS OF EXPERTISE
● Quick learner who can absorb new ideas, communicate clearly and effectively and find suitable solutions to meet the needs of guests.
● Helpful and approachable but also commercially minded and having the ability to promote hotel facilities and always maximise sales opportunities.
● Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer our services. This includes the proper assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
● Expertise in end to end business processes and operations.
● Bears excellent managing skills coupled with interactive and communication skills.
● Proven skills of negotiation, timely completion of deliverable, interpersonal skills, and collaborative approach with external partners.
● Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, creative approach in way of working, contributing to demanding needs of the organization, result oriented, proactive approach, leadership
● Skills on various engagements in the current and previous organisation.