MUKHTAR AHMAD ANSARI
Road No- 14, Forest Line, H.No.1298,
Ward No. 9, Jawahar Nagar,
PO. Azad Nagar, Mango,
Dist- Singhbhum, State- Jharkhand. (INDIA).
Contact No-009********** (Doha Qatar)
Email: - email@example.com,
Post Applied for : “SITE DPTY. HSE MANAGER”
I have 18, (EIGHTEEN) years of experience in the field of HSE.Safety concern of the MAN, MACHINE and MATERIAL. Performed supervisory function, at the level, established by management for the position. Adhered to the company’s plan/policy and goal, and never accepted any deviation from it. Never let the personnel overlook the safety, and company policy. Worked with multinational Companies, in India and abroad as an active member, enforced dynamic system to increase the company’s goal attainment and won laurels. ADDITIONAL COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:
Well versed in Ms- Windows 98/07/XP/ 2010,Ms-Office, Data entry in MS Excel and other working sheets Computer typing latter’s and other matters with good typing speed.
Passed “Matriculation” from, B.S.E.B. Patna in the year 1985.
Passed “(Graduate), Bachelor of Science” from, B.I.E.C Patna, Ranchi University Ranchi in the year 1989.
Completed three years “Diploma in Mechanical Engineering” from The Oxford Polytechnic Bangalore “in the year 1992.
Completed one year “Diploma in Industrial Safety Management” from “Patna University of Labour Education & Management” in the year 1993.
Diploma in SAFETY-FIRST AID & DISASTER MANAGEMENT Training Program from Indian Red Cross Society. Jamshedpur in the year 2009.
Completed IOSH Managing Safety Training Course From (TWI Middle East FZ-WLL
Dhabi) UK Base in 2011.
Page 2 of 6
Completed Nebosh International Course Oil & Gas from RCS International HSE Training & Certificate Qatar UK base in 2013.
Completed BLS / AED & FIRST AID Course According to Standards set Hamad Training Center and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines, Doha Qatar.2014.
Completed SAFETY TRAINING:-
Fire Fighting training > Confined Space
Electrical Hazards training > Working at Height
On Job Safety Training > First Aid and Basic Life support Training
Cooling system > Scaffolding Inspection
Blanketing system > Safety Behaviour
Rigging and Lifting
Working Experience (In India):-
1. Worked in “TATA IRON & STEEL CO. LTD. JAMSHEDPUR, INDIA” As a “SAFETY OFFICER” from 28th April 1994 to 09th January 1996. Project: Largest Steel Product Company.
Working Experience (Abroad):-
2. Worked in SAUDI SERVICES & OPERATING CO. KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA As a “SAFETY OFFICER” from 31st march 1996 to 19th, March 1999. Project: Operation & Maintenance Prince Abdullah Air Base Maintenance field work. 3. Worked in BADAR ALMULLA CO WLL, KUWAIT, As a “ SAFETY OFFICER” From 20th January, 2000 to July, 2001.
Project: - Al Sabah Hospital Construction & Maintenance field safety. 4. Worked in SAUDI OGER CO. LTD As a “SAFETY OFFICER “from 20th May, 2004 to 15th December 2007.
Project: Oil & Gas Refinery, Water & Sewage, Mechanical Operation & Maintenance. 5 Worked with “KUWAIT CEMENT CO WLL”, As SAFETY OFFICER From, 12th june 2008 to 27th September 20008.
Project : Cement Production Company.
6 Worked in “TERNA CONTRACTING CO WLL, BAHRAIN. As a “SAFETY OFFICER” from 19th October 2008 to 06th September 2012.
Page 3 of 6
Project: Building Construction, Riffa Views Luxuries Villa More than 1000 villas and International school & Mosque, Bahrain Harbour Car Park, High Rise Residential Tower Project. Client : Riffa View
Consultant: Mohammad Salauddin Ayubi Consulting Co.WLL (MSAC). 7 Joined with “ARABIAN TECHNICAL SERVICES CO, Part of “AL JABER ENGINEERING GROUP COMPANY in QATAR. As a “SR. HSE OFFICER” From 10th October to till now.
1) Project: Lusail,Al Jawhara City in Qatar, Big Hospital Project. Infrastructure Work base a Completion of trenching works, Pipe line work, Gas pipe line work. Consultant: AIECOM CO WLL. Client : Lusail Johara City Project (Qatar). 2) Project: Qater Petrolium Distric, High Rise Commercial Towers, Worked As a HSE ENGINEER.Façade work,Curtain Wall Glass Fixing Work with Bouygues Bâtiment International Co WLL, Jangho CO WLL, (QATAR). Consultant & Client:- KEO INTERNATIONAL CO & QATAR PETROLIUM MANAGEMENT
3) Project:- Infrastructure Work 15 Mtrs. Deep Excavation for Qatar Metro Under Ground Car Parking Worked As a HSE ENGINEER.
Consultant & Client:- DORCH INTERNATIONAL & LUSAIL AND PARSON INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT.
4) Project:- Kharama in Mesaieed, New pipe line installation and precast new two water Tanks Reservoir, worked as HSE ENGINEER.
Consultant & Client:- KHARAMA & QATAR PETROLIUM MANAGEMENT. 5) Project:- UMM AL HOUL POWER (IWPP), Wakra (Doha-Qatar) Construction of RO Plant Base, Electrical building, DAF Building, PWT Switch gear Building, UF-1,2, MSF Switch gear building. More than (3000) Manpower achieved
(0) goals. Worked as a DEPTY. HSE MANAGER.
Consultant & Client:- Mott Mc Donald & Samsung, Hitachi Zosen 6) Project:- NEW ORBITAL HIGHWAY (Meesaid to Salwa Road), Build new highway road Approximately 45 kilometre from Salwa Road to Mesaieed, Worked underground Infrastructure work and prepared new road overfly road, flyover road underpass Road. Bridges junction 08 to 11, work as a SITE DEPUTY HSE MANAGER . Consultant & Client:- AECOM & ASGHAL
7) Project:- AL KHOR EXPRESSWAY PROJECT, From Lusail to Alkhor with infrastructure work installation underground utilities, like storm water, portable water, cable tranches, preparation of bridges column and road work in progress. Worked as a SITE DEPUTY HSE MANAGER.
Consultant & Client:- TEKFEN, KEO International & ASGHAL. Page 4 of 6
Name : Mukhtar Ahmad Ansari
Father’s Name : Abdul Jabbar Ansari
Date of Birth : 06-01-1970
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : Fluent in English, Urdu and Hindi. Hobbies : Study, Making friends, Sports like play Jim. Strength : Hard working, Confident, Team Player.
Driving License : having a Qatar & Bahrain Driving License Passport Details:
Passport No : R5422763
Date of Issue : 22/06/2017
Date of Expiry : 21/06/2027
Place of Issue : DOHA QATAR
MY PERSONAL STRENGTH & COMMITMENTS:
I can individually manage the assign work place to convert as safe working area.
I can develop very friendly and healthy environment with all types of employees.
I will continually learn and improve my knowledge in HSE and update Implementation accordingly.
Excellent Oral and Communication Skill.
Achieving Zero Accident performance.
Achieved NEBOSH International Course Oil & Gas.( UK Base). JOB Responsibilities:
I have good working experience in Civil, Mechanical & Petrochemical.
Promoting standards of safety & healthy work places & safe system
Carrying out inspection of construction and maintenance field to control unsafe work / condition and submitting report to Project In-charge for corrective actions
As a team member, organizing safety competition and other safety related programme for awareness purpose.
Improving safety awareness among all employees by using standard aids during safety meetings.
Identifying the area of shortfall and advising on appropriate controls. Monitoring the activities involving potential environment damage and advising Management corrective actions or appropriate control measures.
Conducting HSE inspections and audits. Preparing reports and submitting to management to review and monitoring follow up on corrective/ preventive actions.
Disseminating information regarding learning points following incidents/near misses that occur in the different working sites.
Carrying out incident/ accident investigation and recommending appropriate control measure to prevent recurrences.
Page 5 of 6
Developing & administering the company safety programme by assisting the company in formulating a “Safety Policy & Designing complete programs. 1. Advices, plans and implements safety program to prevent, correct, improve or control Unsafe working conditions and methods.
2. Conducts site surveys to determine safe work methods and maintenance of first aid Facilities at workplace.
3. Inspects facilities, machinery and safety equipment to identify and correct potential Hazards, and ensure compliance with safety regulations. 4. Participates in discussions on injury, damage and loss control, job progress meetings and on job safety performance.
5. Updates, conducts and coordinates training of employees concerning safety laws and Regulations, use of safety equipment, devices, clothing and first aid. 6. Determines and investigates causes of industrial accidents or injuries to develop solutions to minimize or prevent recurrence.
7. Complies, analyses, interprets and records data of occupational illnesses, accidents and production loss to asses accident trends and review overall safety performance. 8. Maintains liaison with outside organizations, such as fire departments, mutual aid societies, and rescue team.
9. Must be familiar with international construction work safety standards. 10. Foster within the company an understanding that injury prevention and damage control are an integral part of business and operational efficiency. 11 .Ensure effective practices of HAZOP, HAZAN, OSHA, OH&S etc. JOB DESCRIAPTION
Training Personal in safety as per need.
Conduct tool box meeting
Carry out Risk assessment.
Prepare report on violation of safety.
Monitoring of construction site activates from safety aspects.
Selection and checking of PPE such as safety shoes and helmet, googols, hand gloves and safety harness etc
Participation in pre commissioning and commissioning activities.
Work with other on emergency planning.
Participate in accident investigation.
Promote save work practices and injury fatality prevention activities.
Advise managers and employees about safe work practices and safety Regulation.
Identify harmful or Hazardous dust, Vapours or Gases and advise management about corrective measures.
Page 6 of 6
I do hereby declare that above mentioned statements are true and correct to my best of knowledge and belief, action speaks louder than words, so I am looking forward to be a part of your organization to serve and make the organization flourish. Thanking You. Signature
(Mukhtar Ahmad Ansari)