Mobile No: 810-***-****
To obtain a challenging and competitive position with ample of opportunities for professional growth and advancement in technology where I can make use of my adaptive and analytical skills and there by contribute to the further development of the organization. ACADEMIC PROFILE:
School /college Board/University
Languages known : JAVA, SQL, PYTHON
Zigbee and Gsm based variable physiological parameters monitoring system Description: This project present design and implementation of wireless biomedical parameters monitoring system based on different biomedical sensors and Arduino UNO, Zigbee and GSM Module. The system can be used to measure physiological parameters, such as Pulse rate, ECG monitoring, Temperature of a human subject.
In the novel system the patient health is continuously monitored using wireless sensor networks and the acquired data is transmitted to a microcontroller unit Arduino UNO and then to Zigbee. At the receiver side the data is collected with Zigbee and Arduino and displayed on relevant displays. In addition to this a gsm module is provided and if the threshold values are exceeded then a message will be sent to the concerned person’s phone. Role: Team leader.
Automatic Barrier gate controller
Theme: This project is mainly applied in time maintenance systems and long wait near railway crossings can be avoid allows the protection and police force to function smoothly.
Code was written in Arduino IDE and designed on PCB board. Role: Team leader.
Infra-red pulse sensor
Theme: This project is mainly applied in medical field and used to monitor a patients pulse levels.
Role: Team leader.
• Secured class 1
st several times at school level.
• Secured class 1
st in the Engineering final semester.
• Won the special prize in paper presentation on nanotechnology.
• Certified with merit for my performance in Cisco IOT Hackathon. EXTRA CURRICULAR:
• Attended a Three day workshop on image processing using matlab/Simulink and FPGA.
• Won the participation certificate in AVISHKAR IEEE-VBIT.
• Participated in technical Quiz conducted by IETE –VBIT.
• Provided service to a social welfare club named Street Cause in VBIT.
• Provided service to school as a Head Boy.
• Provided service to college as a Class representative.
• Provided service as teaching assistance in engineering for faculty.
• Assisted faculty in preparing course work for the semester.
• Won prizes for kabaddi, running, kho-kho and cricket at school and college level. PERSONALITY TRAITS:
• Positive attitude.
• Good leadership qualities.
• Self- Confidence and Determination.
• Ability to adapt myself in any locality.
• Hardworking nature and emotional intelligence.
• Interacting with new people
• Playing outdoor games.
Father’s Name : Kasu.Maheswar Rao
Date of Birth : Apr 14 1996
Languages known : English, Telugu, Hindi
Address for correspondence : 30-276/13/141, PB Surya nagar, Malkajgiri, Hyderabad Place: Hyderabad