Contact no: 801-***-****
To work in a healthy, innovative and challenging environment extracting the best out of me, which is conductive to learn and grow at professional as well as personal level thereby directing my future endeavors as an asset to the organization.
● Completed a Degree in B. Tech Chemical Engineering from Sriram Engineering College Affiliated to Anna University. Having CGPA of 75.4 till 7
● Higher secondary in Sri Venkateshwara Matriculation Higher Secondary School, with 78.6%.
● SSLC in Sacred Heart Matriculation Higher Secondary School with 82.6%. AREAS INTEREST:
• In Refineries like Oil and Natural Gas, Petroleum Refinery and Mechanical Unit Operations etc. SOFTWARE KNOWN:
• ASPEN HYSYS
• ASPEN PLUS
• ASPEN-EXCHANGER DESIGN RATING
INTERNSHIP & INPLANT TRAINING:
● Name of the Organization: PETROKENS ENGINEERING AND SERVICES PVT LTD Type of training: Process Design (PFD, P&ID, HYSYS Simulation) Duration: 3 Months
● Name of the Organization: CSIR- CENTRAL LEATHER RESEARCH INSTITUTE Type of training: Production of Activated Carbon from Dry Sugarcane Duration: 1Month (24 .05. 2017 - 26. 06.2017)
● Name of the Organization: North Chennai Thermal Power Station Phase II Type of training: Undergone In plant training in the Power Plant Duration: 5 days (11.12.2017 -15.12.2017)
• Design of Crude Oil Storage Tank using ASPEN HYSYS Simulation.
• Design of Flare Network using ASPEN FLARE NET Analysis.
• Design of Solid liquid separation in Rotary Vacuum Precoat Filtration Model. PAPER PRESENTATION:
● ‘Production of Bio Diesel from Waste Fried Oil’ inSustainable Trends in Energy and Environmental Resources in the year 2016 at SSN College of Engineering- Kalavakkam.
● ‘Treatment of Industrial Waste Water using Spent Yeast’ in SCHEMCON-2016, organized by Student Chapter of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers (IIChE), Hyderabad, Department of Chemical Engineering, B.V. Raju Institute of Technology, Narsapur, Greater Hyderabad on 10.09.2016 &11.09.2016.
● ‘Role of Process Safety Management in Disaster Control of Chemical Industries’ in TEQIP II sponsored International Conference on the Trends and Innovations in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Technologies jointly organized by Department of Petrochemical Technology, Pharmaceutical Technology and Mathematics, Anna University, BIT Campus, Tiruchirappalli on 02.02.2017 - 04.02.2017.
● Industry Defined Problem in CHEMTECH WORLD EXPO Student Outreach Program 2018 held at Gujarat University,presented a poster in’ Sea Water Desalination using Graphene Membrane ‘ and Acting as an AMBASSADOR for the SOP Program. WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
● Attended a workshop on ASPEN PLUS & MATLAB in CHEMFLUENCE at Anna University. EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
● Member in NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME and YOUTH RED CROSS at Sriram Engineering College.
● Secretary in National Level Technical Symposium EXTRACT 2K17 of Sriram Engineering College. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name : K.THIRUNAVUKKARASU
Date of Birth : 04-10-1997
Father’s name : T.Kaliyamoorthy
Permanent Address : No:1/24 G2 Vellalar Street,
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Tamil
Mobile number : +91-801*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true and best to my knowledge and belief. Thank you