Civil Structural Design
Analysis of structure
Stress & Load Calculations
Surveys & Estimation
Safety and compliances
March 2018 – Jan 2019
Structural Design Engineer
Seeking a new position to work in a globally competitive environment and challenging assignments that will candidly yield the twin benefits of the job and organizational satisfaction and a slender paced professional growth as well.
Executive Profile Key Impact Areas
Total experience of 3+ years
Senior Engineer, M/s. PRAKTIK CONSULTING ENGINEERS PVT. LTD and INFRASTRUCTURES PVT.LTD.
• Modelling, analysis and design of Residential building.
• Preparation of design sheet for RCC and output data using MS EXCEL.
• Analysed and designed Steel Shed Building (25m x 36m) for M/s. AVM School.
• Analysed and designed Steel Equipment platform for flaker condenser for M/s. Tamilnadu Petro Limited.
• Analysed and designed Bungee Soccer cum Rope Course Steel structure for M/s. Magic Thrills and adventure limited at Orion Mall.
• Analysed and designed G+2(45m x 65m) building with GRID SLAB for M/s. Renaissance Architects and interior designs.
• Analysed and designed UG water tank & Pump station building for M/s. Clean max enviro energy solution Pvt. Ltd.
Analyses configurations of the structural components of a building or other structure; Modelling and analyzing the structure in Staad Pro;
Calculate the pressures, stresses and strains that each components experience from other parts of the structure due to human use or environmental pressures such as weather or earthquakes;
Consider the strength of the various materials,e.g. timber, concrete, steel and brick, to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design;
Liaise with other designers, including architects, to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic concept of the construction;
Examine structures at risk of collapse and advising how to improve their structural integrity, such as recommending removal or repair of defective parts or rebuilding the entire structure;
Make drawings, specifications and computer models of structures for building contractors;
Work with geotechnical engineers to investigate ground conditions and analyses results of soil sample and in-situ tests;
Address- No.9/11, Melandai mada vedi street, mangadu, chennai- 600122.
Date of Birth: 08 July 1992
Languages Known: Tamil & English
Nationality : Indian
Marital status: single
Aug 2014 – Sep 2015
July 2013 – July 2014
Sep 2017 – Jan 2018
• Gone for deputation in TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS LTD for two months to be part of their ISRO Integration Building Project for Preparing Beam design using RCDC and concrete Slab Design for 15 floors. Senior Site Engineer, M/S. SRI VIGNESH INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERS.
• Site Engineer for Rehabilitation and construction of Equipment Servicing Plant for M/s.Schwing Stetter India Pvt. Ltd.
• Site Engineer for Residential Building Construction & Pre engineering Buildings.
• Drafting of civil and structural drawings for residential buildings.
• Preparation of BOQ and Drawings.
Trainee Engineer, M/s GEO FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURES PVT. LTD.
• Site Engineer for testing soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
Jaya engineering college, Thiruvallur, India. (affiliated to anna university)
Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering (1st class (78%)) Meenakshi University Chennai, India.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering(1st class (83%)) St. John’s matric. Hr. Sec. school, Chennai, India. Senior Secondary School Of Examination (55%)
Rex matric. Hr. Sec. school, Chennai, India
Secondary School Of Examination (61%)
I do hereby declare that the particulars given by me are true and accurate. Yours Sincerely,
Gowtham T. Date :
2015 - 2017
2009 - 2013
2007 - 2009
2006 - 2007