Safety Harbor, FL
CAREER SUMMARY To obtain a position in the healthcare and business fields; to gain experience and knowledge while utilizing my management and leadership skills to organize, lead and meet client/patient requirements.
EDUCATION University of South Florida- Tampa, FL 08/2008-07/2014
● Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science.
● GPA 3.80. Dean’s List: 12/2008-7/2014
● The National Society of Collegiate Scholars member American Institute of Beauty- Largo, FL 12/2017-09/2018
● Clinical skin care program- 720 hours.
● GPA 4.0 - Ongoing Honor Roll student.
National Association of Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives ® Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Sales Training Program – Online 01/2019–04/2019
CNPR® Number: 652892019
EXPERIENCE Licensed Medical Esthetician 09/2018 – Present
● Specialty Certifications in: Advanced facial machines, Chemical Peels, Jessner Peels, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Ultrasonic Cavitation, Full Body Waxing and tinting, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Microcurrent, Oxygen Facial treatments, Medical Terminology, Image Product Knowledge, Sanitas Product Knowledge, and Paramedical Make-up.
● Medical skincare product Sales
Hospital Rehab Therapy Tech 03/2015 - Present
Tampa General Hospital- Tampa, FL
● Hospital-Based Patient Care: Rehab therapy, education and exercises, wound and skin treatments.
● Hospital grade sanitation and disinfection.
● Organize and manage projects: front desk calls, staff documents, patient charts and therapy equipment.
● American BLS (Basic Life Support) Certified
Chiropractor’s Assistant 09/2014-12/2014
Active Chiropractic- Clearwater, FL
● Patient Care: exercises, stretches, vitals, vibratory massage and e-stim machine.
● Front desk management: patient documents and charts, insurance verifications and referrals.
● Marketing: social networking, advertising events, marketing and selling medical products. Office Manager/Personal Assistant 03/2010-03/2014
Acropolis Greek Taverna- Ybor City, FL
● Office: Marketing operations, vendor and customer scheduling, insurance documents.
● Financial: Invoices and statements through QuickBooks, payroll, daily sales reports and balancing, business and personal banking and billing.
EMR Documentation (Epic)
Microsoft Office Suite
(English, Arabic, French)
Professional References for Wafaa El-khoury
Owner of Acropolis Greek Taverna Restaurant
1833 East 7th Ave
Tampa FL, 33605
Dr. Tim Long
Outpatient Physical Therapist at Orthopedic Associated of West FL Morton Plant Hospital, PTAK Orthopedic and Neuroscience Pavilion 430 Morton Plant Street
Clearwater FL, 33756
Dr. Marcus Milnes
1500 N McMullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759
Mary Garand - Rehab Manager
Tampa General Hospital
1 Tampa general circle
Tampa, FL 33606
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Stacy Thompson – AIB Manager
American Institute of Beauty
3665 E. Bay drive, Suite 164
Largo, FL 33771