Los Gatos, California 818-***-**** – email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
A dedicated and loyal performance-driven team-player with years of professional experience. Background reflects significant accomplishments in the areas of executive assistant support, complicated travel, boardroom meetings and events. Currently I am supporting two C-level executives, along with four EVP’s and their teams. Capgemini is a worldwide company, I provide support both domestically and internationally. In addition to my daily duties, I also assist with Tradeshows and events, such as Oracle Open World, Dreamforce, Google Next, and EMC World. Work closely with Events Managers, and marketing teams, and have done the project coordination, and resource planning. Met all my budget requirements, and client & vendor relations. Strong leadership qualities, outstanding interpersonal and written communications skills, excellent time management, and an ability to apply logical judgment. Take ownership of projects, from conception to completion. .
OBJECTIVE: To secure a position that will allow me to apply all my talents, To be a strong resource to the Team, and to learn and grow within the company.
Capgemini America March 2014 – Present
• Supports the: CMO, CCO and four senior level executives within Capgemini. o Backup Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President, Global Sales Officer, Application Services One.
• Works for four different Business Units, providing support for executives and their direct reports. o North America Marketing; Global Cloud; AIE; and Global Partners / Channels o Accompanies executives to client sites, helps to arrange all hoteling and venues
Negotiates: Hoteling and room blocks; venues; and contracts, while keeping within budget. o Manages heavy calendaring, expense reporting and prepares presentation materials. o Arrange domestic and international travel, and VISA’s o Takes ownership of tasks and thinks outside of the box
• Additional Interest: within the company:
o Secured large speaking engagements covering topics such as Alzheimer’s, and special needs children. Stanford Hospital & Medical Clinics May 2013 – November 2013 Executive Assistant
• Supports both the CIO & CMIO, work in the CEO’s Suite, Work closely with C-level staff and admin support.
• Worked with Board Members, Heavy Calendaring, Expense Reports, P-Card, and Check Requests
• Help identify candidates, point of contact for all human resource activity, On & Off boarding of FTE / Contractors
• Problem solve in a fast pace environment, with little to no supervision. CONTRACTOR: EMC / Syncplicity, Menlo Park October 2012 – April 2013 Executive Assistant / Project Manager
• Supports the Co-Founders of SyncPlicity and executive team from two satellite location.
• Work closely with Executive EMC teams, Provide 24/7 support.
• Provide all Office & Project Management Support, MS Projects, SharePoint
• Involved in Office Moves assisting the facilities group with EMC; SyncP & VMware.
• Schedule all overseas and domestic travel; venues; meetings with clients / customer visits.
• Works with executives on all time zones, keep the ball moving forward, keep people on task.
• Order computer equipment for new hires; I-9 Verifier; work closely with Human Resources and executive staff.
• Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the company’s policies, organization, and the hierarchy.
• Exhibits professionalism on a consistent basis. Manages all projects and keep managers on task. 2 P a g e
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michelle-matas/15/218/66b CONTRACTOR: Success Factors / SAP Company, San Mateo, CA March 2012 – July 2012 Project Administrator / Executive Assistant
• Support the Vice President of Finance; and team
• Support and coordinate the “Build Your Dream” project; Facilitate communications between Success Factors / SAP executives during the Cloud solutions roll-out, both domestic and international
• Coordinate Training Sessions to roll out the new systems o Managing and coordinating class registrations
o Managing catering for classroom delivery
o Producing course materials (hard copy)
o Work with AV; Webex, Webex InterCall (Assist) recording sessions making available to the company
(domestic & International)
o Managing and updating department Training Calendar o Tracking cancellations
o Customer satisfaction issues
o MS Projects, SharePoint
• Lead Help Desk Support for the new Expense Report System: Resolve 80-100 issues daily through email and phone consultation, collect employee inputs on system issues and enhancement, and organize training sessions for the Executive Assistants community and other super users CONTRACTOR: TIBCO Software Inc., Palo Alto, CA July 2011 – February 2012 Executive Assistant to Vice President, Worldwide Marketing
• Work closely within the Executive Suite
• Manage the Vice President of Worldwide Marketing; his Direct Reports
• Coordinated: Special Events; Tradeshows (managed the Master of Ceremony); and Overseas Projects
• Manage all interfacings with high-level executives as well as celebrity/public relations
• Involved with Book Tours; confidential trips (both domestic and international)
• Detail oriented; multi-tasking manager’s day to day events
• Facilities and relocations
TradeScape, Inc., San Mateo, CA January 2011 – February 2012 Office Manager & Senior Executive Assistant to President, CEO, CFO; & Human Resources Director
• Support of CEO based in New York, NY with weekly travel to the bay area. Constant attention to his schedules professional/personal commitments in order to insure smooth execution
• Impeccable communication and organizational skills: anticipate needs and stay ahead of changing priorities.
• Meeting coordination; daily and off site company events
• Coordination of the company travel program, reconciled expense reports with adherence to expense policies
• Special Events coordination of meetings, client interaction and staff events, including locating venues, collecting quotes for catering, equipment needed, attendance and change management
• Assisted Human Resources Director with on boarding and off boarding activities. Also provided additional administrative support of programs and policies
• Managing internal/external stakeholder relationships. City of Hope, Medical Research Hospital, Duarte, CA January 2010 - January 2011 Senior Secretary to Director and Physicians of Medical Oncology
• Support of three Oncology doctors
• Created Protocols; prepared submission of grants
• Submitted manuscripts into Medical Journals
• Attended Oncology meetings and provided doctors with updates of ongoing projects
• Coordination of travel for the doctors international and national speaking engagements 3 P a g e
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/michelle-matas/15/218/66b CBS/Paramount, Los Angeles, CA March 2004 - September 2008 Executive Assistant to Vice President, Information Officer, Information Systems
• Planned and managed workshops of over 100 people which included, but not limited to, renting space, catering, equipment, and setting up and break down of event, and provided appropriate security for all attendees
• Managed a floor of employees and their managers, interfaced with all consultants, full-time employees, and vendors
• Worked closely with Human Resources to keep everyone apprised of additions and separations
• Worked closely with relocation
Universal Studios, Universal City, CA March 2000 - February 2004 Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President, Universal Cartoon Studios
• Assisted Senior Vice President with all information related to production staff, such as directors, producers, and talent
• Interfaced with high-level executives, and production offices
• Troubleshoot and resolved problems quickly and professionally Assistant to Senior Vice President, Business & Legal Affairs
• Researched the background of all potential candidates, and prepared the Senior Vice President with all information prior to negotiations and drafted the contracts per deal terms
• Administrative support such as travel arrangements, expense reports, check requests, phone log and calendar
• Red lined and proofread agreements, contracts and licenses and composed correspondence and memos The Walt Disney Company/ABC Studio, Burbank, CA 1994 - February 2000 Assistant to Director, Television, Production/Post Production Finance
• Post Accountant for “The Voice of Disney” and “Thanks” (Pilot)
• Maintenance of budgets, staff/crew lists, post production schedules and W-9 forms
• Prepared comparison spreadsheets of episodic, pilots and movies of the week
• Audited payroll, assisted Post Accountants other Production Accountants, coordinated materials for budgets, correspondence, and distribution
Office Assistant, Studio Operations, Transportation (contract position for almost a year)
• Assisted Director of Studio Operations
• Maintained daily records of operations associated with the Back lot, i.e. created rate cards and WA's for weekly summary and distributed to various productions
• Processed payroll, weekly invoices and original backup for the Studio Service Station Computer Skills
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint, MS Projects 365) Webex, Webex InterCall (Assist)
Replicon, Concur, SAP