Edmonton, AB T5E 0M1
Administrator - Telecom (ITSD),
Lead hand: Sylvia Maddock
July 2006 – Oct 2015
Telecom Administrator, ATB Financial, Corporate Office
• Facilitate voice and data services to all ATB team members and/o contractors by recommending and procuring appropriate wireless and wireline devices.
• Facilitate, recommend and procurement of wireless devices to all ATB team members and/or contractors. This provides the team member and/or contractor with the wireless tools to perform their respective accountabilities. Devices are Blackberry, iPhone, iPad and headsets.
• Evaluate requirements of user and provide recommendation for appropriate wireless device
• Provide guidance or instructions to requestor on process requirements
• Process applicable TSR and submit orders utilizing third party on-line ordering system
• Work closely with service provider and dealer to obtain the most cost effective solution
• Basic troubleshooting conducted prior to team member involving the ATB Service Desk.
• Review scenario requested via appropriate TSR providing the appropriate tools required to the team member and/ or contractor. This involves various procedures and solutions based upon the scenario.
• Avaya - program using proprietary software applications - Administration, Voicemail and billing. This also involves the physical programming and shipment of set as required.
• Centrex - review requirements, prepare and submit orders to service provider. Provide service provider with specifics as to programming details required and site details
• Remote team members - program using proprietary software applications - Administration, voicemail and billing and shipment of Avaya set,
• Remote Agents - involves coordination with the CCC team lead, which may involve ordering of internet services from provider(s), program and shipment of set.
• Analyze, review, recommend and apply any changes required for billing on wireless and wireline services. This plays an important part of each business units budget ensuring any and all necessary changes are made to allow them to fall within their designated budget allowances.
• Physical programming and set up of the Aruba Rap device.
• Accept and process applicable TSR within the TSR system
• Utilize the specialized software application to initiate the programming of the hardware
• Physically attach the hardware to enable the device to accept the programming
• Perform any changes regarding ownership of the device within the software application.
Shaben International Inc.
Warehouse/System Operator/Data Entry,
Manager: Bob Wilber
From Oct/89 to July 2006
• Packing & Picking of Toys, Stationary, Giftware and Housewares
• Experience using Hand jack & Power jack
• Data Entry/Invoicing/Filling
Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2013
Microsoft Lync 2010
Microsoft Vista Business 2007
FM,TSR and Remedy Systems
Microsoft Windows 2003/2000 NT, 98/94 SQL Servers
(Word, Excel, Outlook) Lawson Server
MPE/ix System, Meridian Phones system
Avaya Phones system, Aastra phones and Microsoft phone
Word processing, databases, and spreadsheets
Run batch jobs, process jobs, printing of reports
Backup on all Systems
High School Diploma - Victoria Composite High School
NAIT: Record Management
NAIT: Basic Keyboarding Skills
Nexient : Microsoft Excel 2000 - 2003 Level 1
In the past twenty five years, I had the privilege of learning and training on the Jobs