San Jose, CA *****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• R&D senior Process Technician with expertise in Sputter Thin-Film Deposition, Solar Silicon Deposition and Solar Cell Laser Scribing.
• 20 plus years of experience as a Process Technician with experience in operating manufacturing equipment and metrology tools.
• Good interpersonal skills, relates well with people.
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Detail oriented and well organized.
• Able to perform task with minimal direction.
• Able to work well both independently and in a teamwork environment.
• Maintain a high level of quality in all operation by following all SPC rules.
• Able to follow written engineering experiments and apply it to working procedures. WORK HISTORY:
Position: Senior Process Lab Technician (2016 - Present) Akamai Corporation, Sunnyvale CA
• Worked with engineers in running Vacuum Coating Process.
• Responsible for machine set-up, sample preparation and operation for TCO deposition.
• Knowledge on operation, trouble shooting, and qualification on all of the Sputter machines.
• Responsible for operating and maintaining multiple Coating Chambers per process run schedule.
• Upkeep, cleaning of Vacuum Chamber as needed.
• Monitor and record sample data during each run.
• Perform sample characterizations by using 4PP, Hall Mobility and UV/Vis Spectrophotometers.
• Certified in running ALD machine.
Position: Senior Lab Technician (2010 - 2016)
Stion Corporation, San Jose CA
• Certified in operating Laser Scribing for preferred pattern in each layer of Solar Cell.
• Perform P1, P2, P3 Laser Scribing by using infrared (1064nm) and green Laser (532nm).
• Familiarity on the process flow from Front-end to Back-end.
• Responsible for Laser Scribe process optimization by doing series of qualification, parameter adjustment and test for I-V measurement.
• Experienced in manual Soldering for PV modules.
• Use caliper, power meter and microscope, indication of distance, voltage and spot size.
• Assisted Engineers in running experiments for quality and efficiency improvements. Position: Senior Process Technician (2006 - 2009)
Nanogram Corporation, Milpitas CA
• Works hands-on proprietary Nano Particle Manufacturing and Laser Reactive Deposition.
• Perform Laser Reactor Deposition (LRD) and Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) for Thin Crystalline Silicon Solar Cells.
• Experienced in handling gas and chemicals.
• Certified in operating sample characterization equipment such as BET and XRD.
• Responsible for various checklist implemented by upper management and taking corrective action when necessary. Position: Senior Associate Lead Technician (1998 - 2006) Maxtor MMC Technology, Fremont CA
• Qualify Sputter machines and performed process checks for all R&D experiments.
• Understand the relationship between Magnetic, Parametric and Process set up.
• Familiarity of process flow from Texture to Test area.
• Utilized different Metrology tools for process development.
• Monitor equipment status to minimize downtime.
Position: Production Lead (1992 - 1998)
Storemedia Incorporated (formerly Akashic Memories Corporation), San Jose CA
• Certified in running process equipment such as Sputter, Lube, Tape Burnish, Glide and Certify test.
• Trained newly hired Production Operators.
• Executed daily operations to meet manufacturing quotas. Training:
• Log-out, Tag-out safety training.
• Chemical handling.
• Dialysis Technician (Medical Career College, Fremont CA)
• Pharmacy Technician (Boston Reed, San Jose CA)
• Pre-Dentistry (Manila, Philippines)