April Oyama Pabila
A seasoned and successful pharmaceutical sales representative with over 15 years of pharmaceutical and healthcare experience. Accomplishments include six -time President Cup winner and an outstanding track record of success by consistently surpassing sales goals and market share objectives. I am well versed in solving business challenges, product launches, formulating in-depth territory analysis, gaining formulary approvals, and strategic planning. I also possess excellent communication and persuasive skills and the ability to build strong alliances and physician support. I am a team player who is highly motivated with a very competitive spirit.
Acute and Extended Care: Hawaii and Pacific Rim February 2014 – December 2018 Sales Representative promoting reusable textiles, healthcare apparel and specialty products to the acute care and long term care market. Call points include Materials Management, Central Supply, Purchasing, Environmental Services, Infection Control, Anesthesia, OR, ER, and Risk Management.
- 2017 100% Club Award
- 2015 105% Club Award
- 2015 Acute Care Sales Leadership Award (Incentive Trip)
- 2015 Performance Award (3 of 4 Buckets)
- 2015 Acute Care Market Leadership Award
The Medicines Company
Critical Care Business Manager: Hawaii Territory July 2008 – February 2013 Critical Care Business Manager promoting cardiovascular products – Angiomax and launching Cleviprex to key hospital accounts. Call points include Cath Labs, Interventional Cardiologists, Anesthesiologists, OR, CT Surgeons, Neurosurgeons, ICU physicians and nursing staff, ER physicians and staff, Inpatient Pharmacy. Accomplishments in past years include:
• 63% Increase year over year for Angiomax
• Three formulary approvals for Angiomax
• Three formulary approvals for Cleviprex
• Cleviprex approval at Tripler Army Medical Center, the only military account in the nation
• Cleviprex approval at Kaiser Honolulu, the only Kaiser account on the West Coast
Hospital Sales Division: Hawaii Territory September 2000 – September 2007 Executive Sales Specialist promoting two IV antibiotics – Maxipime and Azactam to teaching institutions and community hospitals. Call points include Infectious Disease, Pulmonary, Critical Care, Hospitalist, Hematology Oncology, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Nephrology, Internal Medicine, and Inpatient Pharmacy. Accomplishments include surpassing sales goals and market share objectives, formulary additions, implementing and executing territory strategies, coordinating speaker programs, developing advocates and building physician rapport.
• Brand Excellence Award – Azactam 2006
• President’s Cup Winner - 2006
• Ranked # 5 in Western Region - 2006
• 104% Maxipime Goal Attainment in 2006
• 154% Azactam Goal Attainment in 2006
• Director’s Award – 2005
• Ranked # 9 in Western Region – 2005
• 129% Maxipime Goal Attainment in 2005
• 119% Azactam Goal Attainment in 2005
• Award of Excellence - 2004
Primary Care Division: Hawaii Territory August 1994 – Sept. 2000 Senior Sales Specialist promoting respiratory and oral antibiotics to primary care physicians, pulmonologists, allergists, ear/nose/throat specialists, and pediatricians. Responsibilities include driving new business and increasing market share, developing territory strategies, stocking pharmacies, coordinating speaker programs, developing advocates, building physician rapport and product sampling.
• President’s Cup Winner – 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996
• Outstanding Sales Achievement – 1997
• Numerous District Awards and Recognitions
University of Hawaii at Manoa
Obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration degree and majored in marketing. Graduated with distinction.