Nympha Baleros Carrera
Amparo Heights Subdivision cor. Kings Court Subdivision
Camp 7, Baguio City
Email Address: email@example.com
Date of Birth: February 3, 1991 Place of Birth: Solano, Nueva Vizcaya Status: Single Gender: Female
Height: 5’3” Weight: 55 kls.
Religion: Roman Catholic Citizenship: Filipino
Mother’s Name: Nilda B. Carrera Occupation: Housekeeping Father’s Name: Ernesto A. Carrera Occupation: Farming Academic Background
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Nueva Vizcaya State University Bayombong Campus (NVSU), Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya, April 2012 Secondary
Solano High School, Solano Nueva Vizcaya, March 2007 Elementary
Solano North Elementary School, Solano Nueva Vizcaya, March 2003 Work Experiences
• March 13, 2017 – To present, Head Biller (IT/Billing Dept.), GREATBEV INC, Amparo Heights Subdivision corner Kings Court Subdivision Camp 7, Baguio City
-Prepares and sent consolidated daily sales report of sales agent daily; JS Unitrade (JSU) division and Century division
-Sending Daily Inventory report to assigned division.
-Consolidate Baguio-Abatan-La Union-Pangasinan sales for month end report for their monthly monitoring sales report.
-Issue invoices from in-house system sent by sales agent for customer’s purchase order.
-Encodes/ process purchase order (P.O) of sales agent daily. Enter invoices into customer’s purchase order for invoicing.
-Process returns bad stock/good stock returns from account to warehouse for credit memo.
-Update weekly monitoring van inventory for van salesman agent.
-Performs multitasking for back up purposes.
-Update purchase order for inventory from supplier to distributor.
-Update customer Masterfile with complete information.
-Track exceptions between the shipping log and invoiced P.O. and monitor on-time delivery report.
• August 24, 2016 – December 14, 2016, Office Staff (KAIZEN Dept.), TOYOTA Baguio City, Bokawkan Road, Cor. 1 Aguila St., Baguio City
-Assigned in different areas for job rotation and practiced flexibility and multitasking. Areas assigned: Express Maintenance Service (EMS), General Job Bay (GJ), Body & Paint (BP), Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI), and Tint Installation Bay & Carwash Area.
-Prepares observation report at the end of the day.
- Does the Repair Order Chaser and Express Maintenance audit.
-Suggests or recommends ideas for the improvement of the areas observed.
-Provides good customer service when assigned in service department.
-Answering internal and external calls.
-Material controller in parts area provides daily report for balancing the incoming & outgoing of the materials to be charged.
-Practice 5S seiri (Sort), seiton (Straighten), seiso (Shine), seiketsu (Standardise), and shitsuke
(Sustain) in the office and even in workshop.
• February 3, 2016 - May 30, 2016, Production Staff, TARA Designs (Phils.) Inc., PEZA, Loakan Road, Baguio City
- Prepares and finalized order confirmation as per customer's orders.
- Manage different stages of the production line by being actively involved in each procedure.
- Provides stickers and labeling of finished items and ensure that they are packaged properly.
- Separate different orders (special and regular) to be loaded onto a production line.
- Ensure all supplies and equipment is available prior to the customer's order.
- Answering emails regarding to the questions or clarification of the customers.
• March 10, 2015 to December 2015, Bank Cashier/Teller, Summit Bank (Rural Bank of Tublay, Inc.),Lamut Branch, Ifugao and Diego Silang Corporate Office, Baguio City
- Review cash accounts on a daily basis
- Supervise cash transactions, as well as other forms of payments within the bank
- Manage exchanges and returns, taking into account the bank’s procedures on such matters.
- Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording solicited cash and checks deposits; answering questions in person or on telephone.
- Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, and other special services.
- Data entry to general ledger.
- Completing safe-deposit box and vault procedures.
- Establish an exciting and welcoming affair for prospective clients on entering the bank.
• April 10, 2013 to Oct. 10, 2014, Cashier Associate, BeConnected Management Services (Bench Body Boutique SM Baguio City) End-of-Contract
- Operates POS cash register and count money in cash drawer to make sure the correction of amount.
- Responsible for providing services efficiently and quickly. Also keep and record every good circulation of money in the purchase and sale and provide simple report to superiors every day after work ended.
- Handled high volume of sales successfully.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• May 21, 2012 to Oct. 20, 2013, Cashier, Super Value, Inc. (SM Supermarket Baguio City) End-of-Contract
- Cash handling, customer service, balance drawer and calculate total payments received during a time period and reconcile this with total sales.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
• October 2011-February 2012, On-the-Job Training, Municipal Civil Registrar, LGU-Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
- Inputs requests and issuances of Birth, Marriage, Death certificates and CENOMAR.
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging problems.
• April-May 2011, Clerical Staff, SPES (Special Program for Employment of Students) LGU- Solano, Nueva Vizcaya
- Involves clerical duties such as compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
• May 2010, PCOS Technician, MANRED (Manila Resource Development Corporation) Makati City
- To monitor PCOS machines that is working properly during the first automated -Presidential election in the Philippines.
- To undergo troubleshooting and to maintain and sanitize the respective area assigned. Seminars Attended
• Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology 2010, September 16, 2010, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
• Student Congress in Information Technology Education, January 22 & 23, 2010, Saint Mary’s University Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya
• Web Development and Web Design, August 13, 2011, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
• Mobile Computing and Control, July 30, 2011, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
• Computer Troubleshooting and Repair, March 25, 2011, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
• Computer Networking, February 14, 2009, Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus, Bayombong Nueva Vizcaya
• Charlie Dave A. Rumbaoa
Amparo Heights Subdivision cor. Kings Court Subdivision Camp 7, Baguio City Contact No.: 424-9018 or 091********
• Mrs. Leonida Densen
TARA Designs (Phils) Inc, PEZA, Loakan Road, Baguio City Contact No.: 447 - 3368 or 091********
• Princess Escaño
Trainor Coach Clairvoyance Academy
4th Floor Otek Business Center Otek Street, Baguio City Contact No.: 092********
• Ms. Charmaine Camps
Bench Body Boutique SM Baguio City
Contact No.: 097********
• Ms. Rose Ann Esteban
TOYOTA Baguio City,
Cor. 1 Aguila St., Baguio City
Contact No.: (074-***-****
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.