MBA WITH EXPERIENCE
IN CUSTOM PROCESSES,
INTERNATIONAL TRADE &
MBA with experience in custom
compliance processes, international
trade and marketing, I have mainly
developed in the pharmaceutical
industry. I am able to adapt to constant
changes, acting strategically, analytically
and effectively, always committed with
EXCHANGE PROGRAM - FRANCE / 2018
EDHEC BUSINESS SCHOOL
MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) / 2017 - 2019 IPADE BUSINESS SCHOOL
COMMERCE AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS BACHELOR DEGREE / 2010 - 2014 ESCUELA BANCARIA Y COMERCIAL
ELLI LILLY / MBA SUMMER INTERNSHIP / Jul 2018 – Aug 2018
• I developed the project “Trulicity Potential” for the Marketing department, through the analysis of market potential in Mexico. An asserted calculus was obtained as a result, thus updated information for the potential sales projections.
• I determined the optimal discount level for the current discount program; the analysis was based on price sensibility scenarios.
ZIMMER BIOMET / TRADE COMPLIANCE ANALYST / Jun 2013 – Aug 2017
• Implemented KPI’s and developed processes that allowed to stablish effective control measurements in all operations regarding international trade within the company.
• Achieved the reduction of negative incidences and/or omissions of information in international trade documentation, by means of remote and in-site audits (Latin-American region).
• Directed NAFTA project; through which I assigned correct tariff classification as well as the Country of Origin to all company products.
• Coordinated the project SAP-GTS in México, a system that controlled all import/export documentation in the company.
MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS / IMPORT – EXPORT SPECIALIST / Mar 2012 - Apr 2013
• Maximized the Customs Broker service among other supply chain suppliers through KPI’s, thus obtaining an improvement in the overall service time of the department.
• Designed internal and external processes to handle the new VUCEM (SAT Portal), allowing that new users had access to such information.
DHL GLOBAL FORWARDING / SALES SUPPORT TRAINEE / Feb 2011 - Jan 2012
• Contributed with the air service sales, through complex quotations and personalized attention to each customer, thus obtaining an improvement in the sales force response. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
AVANCED EXCEL COURSE / 2016
FES Acatlán UNAM
HTS CLASSIFICATION MASTERS METHOD CERTIFICATION – CHICAGO/ 2013 ZISSER GROUP
925/990 TOEIC Score