Kenna Cristy **** West Brentwood Drive
email@example.com Joplin, MO 64801
- I am a dedicated student of the healthcare field and eager to start my career as a healthcare professional. I’m driven to help improve health care and emphasize human potential by staying engaged and passionately seeking innovation to achieve success in my field. Education
Missouri Southern State University – Joplin, MO Anticipated Graduation: May 2019 Bachelor of Science-Business– (August 2015 – Present) GPA: 3.2
- Major: Health Science
- Minors: Management, Human Resource Management
• - Human Anatomy and Physiology • II - Organizational Management • - Medical Terminology
• - Health Care Systems • - CNA Techniques • - Intercultural Communication
• - Bio-medical Ethics • - Oral Communication •
Certified Nursing Assistant – (January 2017 – July 2017) Joplin Health & Rehab – Joplin, MO
- Communicated with patients to execute the proper care needed.
- Followed established company policy to enforce standards of professional behavior.
- Carried out specific directions from RNs and LPNs to improve patient care.
- Assisted patients with completing everyday tasks to maintain their standard of living. Entrepreneur – (June 2018 – Present)
Shae Headwraps – Joplin, MO
- Use social media platforms and customer word of mouth to drive sales.
- Products are handmade in small-batch or custom orders per customer specifications.
- Manage all aspects of the business including customer service and sales.
- Sell my products in four boutiques.
Retailer – (March 2018 – Present)
Blue Moon Boutique – Joplin, MO
- Communicated product information to prospective customers within the store.
- Promoted product styles by identifying customers unique styles.
- Built relationships with clients to encourage repeat business.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers to promote a positive customer service experience. Volleyball Coach – (November 2018 – Present)
MVP [Competitive Traveling Club Team] – Joplin, MO
- Developed and ran up-to-date drills based on opponent tactics and skill development.
- Worked closely with club director to achieve the goals that were implemented.
- Communicated effectively with parents to ensure that the expectations of the club were understood.
- Analyzed, demonstrated, and taught basic and advanced skills to players. Certifications
- Certified Nurse’s Assistant – April 2016
Christ Church of Oronogo Student Ministry – Small Group Leader, Volunteer (2017 – Present) Carl Junction Youth Volleyball – Volunteer Coach (2013 – 2015)