Cell: 647-***-**** • email@example.com
As a Human Resource Specialist, I would like to utilize my communication and managerial skills to help the organization grow. Multiple management specialisations and certifications, along with successfully completed internships and previous job experiences add to my arsenal of industry readiness. More than 2 years of experience in organizations have furthered my human resource and general management capabilities. My problem-solving, multitasking and time management skills formidably enhance my value proposition as an indispensable asset to the organization I contribute to. AREA OF EXPERTISE
• International Business
• Human Resource Management
• Recruitment & Selection
• Corporate Strategic Management
• Organizational Behaviour
• Business Communication
• Marketing Management
• International Economics
• Training & Development
• Adaptability • Problem Solving
• Multitasking • Time Management
• Effective Communication
Platforms: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OS
Tools: Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Salesforce, MS Project, HRIS System
POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT December 2017 GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
• The program provided an in-depth knowledge of Human Resource Management resulting an overall growth in this field with specific interest in recruitment & selection.
• Enrolled as a member of CHRP.
Recruitment & Selection strategy for TD bank
Created a recruitment & selection plan for TD bank including various steps involved in the process, the project also involved the test required for hiring. Project planning for Nordstrom
Planned a project for Nordstrom to increase the employee satisfaction by including various techniques. The project included various stakeholders and their requirements. Training evaluation of blueprint systems
Performed training and development as being executives of a company named Blueprint, the training was on how to increase the meetings by using lead builder. POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (Marketing and International Business) April 2014 RECOGNIZED BY AICTE, GOVT OF INDIA (COURSE EQUIVALENT TO MBA)
• The course helped me gain a comprehensive knowledge of marketing & international business.
• Learned about the diversity in the policies overseas & marketing strategies used in different markets which was of great interest to me.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE August 2012
CHHATRAPATI SHAHU JI MAHARAJ UNIVERSITY, INDIA
• The course focused on business & different laws attached to it.
• Also focused on business administration and the environment related to it. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Sunlife Financial Inc. October 2018-Present
JOB TITLE- Sales administrator (On contract)
• Collecting and validating custom profile information of external client members.
• Ensuring that the profiles of external clients are up to date and accurate. Make changes as per the requirement of the clients.
• Validating the custom profile of the clients in salesforce thoroughly for them to publish and informing the clients about their profile.
• Maintaining the profiles of the clients in salesforce and updating it as per their needs.
• Transporting information between databases.
• Data gathering, reporting, and quality review.
• Working closely with internal teams and external clients. University Health Network (UHN) September-December 2017 JOB TITLE- Payroll intern
• Assisting the admin counsellors in investigating and calculating the benefit contributions of terminated employees and then calling them to inform about their share, and then updating it in the HOOPPESE.
• Validating the employee’s leaves and status changes in the HRIS System (VIP) and processing the leaves in the HOOPPESE.
• Preparing a detailed report for the payroll department for existing employees who have not been paying their benefits and updating it in the HRIS System (VIP).
• Supporting the front office in customer service, updating it in the HRIS System (VIP) by inputting the information of new employees as well as helping in onboarding.
• Making changes in the HRIS system regarding the benefit cards, name change and address change of the employees. Making letter of employment for employees who are leaving the organization.
• Calculating the maternity leaves of the employees and updating them in the HRIS System (VIP) and then making letters informing the employees about their leaves and contribution.
• Hiring and validating employees in the HRIS System (VIP) after getting documents from the staffing department. Terminating employees in the HRIS System as well as HOOPP.
• Participating and assisting in the interview process as well as in the huddles of various departments.
JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA January 2015-September2016 JOB TITLE- Senior Executive
• Worked as an admissions consultant where counselled students for their career growth, managed the entire admission process and prepared offer letters for the selected candidates.
• Compiled other documents related to the admission of the candidates, conducted presentations for the organization by setting up meeting with representatives of other organizations.
• Worked on salesforce which was a major part of the job description. Key Achievements
• Exceeded the number of admissions consecutively for two years.
• Worked on two main projects increasing the visibility of the organization. BRILLIANT’S ACADEMY, KANPUR, INDIA January 2013-October 2014 JOB TITLE- Administrative Executive
• Helped in the recruitment of the tutors for the organization, completed joining and separation formalities.
• Preparation of appointment letter and responsible for class management. Key Achievements
• Increased the profits of the organization by appointing tutors that provided quality education to the students.
• Introduced policies for smooth functioning of the organization.