Present Address: Sports City, Dubai, UAE
A Graduate of University of Wales UK with an immense experience of above 7 years in different positions based on Accounts and Administration. Have demonstrated my skills in much diversified environments and pulled out the best of every role offered in any capacity. Possessing a highly adaptive and change friendly behavior which played a key role in career achievements so far. CORE COMPETENCIES
Accounts; Credit Control, Payable & Receivable, Sales & Purchase Ledgers, Sales Reports, Bank Reconciliation, Sage50 & QuickBooks (Accounting Softwares)
Budgeting & Cost Control Vendor Dealing Business Development Client Relationship Management Liaising & Coordination Training & Development Project Management
MBA (HRM) MBA (General)
International Islamic University (2007-2010) University of Wales (2011-2012) Islamabad, Pakistan Wales, UK
Accounts Manager at Driving Force Advertising LLC Dubai, UAE (05/2016 to Present)
• Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial reports and Statements to present to Managing Director.
• Responsible for periodic reconciliation for Bank statements, Credit card statements, cash and inter office transaction.
• Prepare quarterly Tax reports and file Tax returns accordingly.
• Monitoring of projects’ costs, progress billings and contract variations, preparing actual vs budget analysis and updating project cost forecasts on weekly/monthly basis to present to Managing Director.
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Review of Payment, Receipt and Journal vouchers for proper charging of expenses to appropriate heads and projects.
• Ensure that payments are made as per contracts, agreed terms and after obtaining all necessary approvals and supported by valid and adequate documentation.
• Manage accounts Payable, receivables and ensure proper maintenance of Customer & Vendor accounts and timely clearance of Outstanding, Advances and other receivables.
• Raising Sales Invoices and Purchase Orders and Delivery Notes.
• Facilitate in external financial audit and ensuring smooth completion of audit Process.
• Coordinate and communicate with Banks, Consultants and Vendors for timely receipt and disbursement of funds.
• Process monthly salaries generated from Accounting Payroll System.
• Responsible for the calculation of Provisions such as: Leave Provision & End of Service Benefits.
• Calculating commissions for sales team.
• Secure financial information by completing database backups.
• Handle Petty Cash and prepare periodic replenishments.
• Keep track and record employees’ working hours, absences, sick days and holidays.
• Organize periodic renewal of Company Trade License.
• Submission and follow up of correct documentation to the Ministry of Labor for staff visa applications.
• Look after all necessary documentation in order to organize all Employees’ official paperwork Highlights:
• Created an All New Accounts setup by switching Accounts operations from Microsoft Excel to QuickBooks
• Made Company Data and Records live using Dropbox and Google sheets and made possible for every staff member to access and work from anywhere. This helped Senior level management to get real time updates on all projects and reports.
• Significantly improved accounts payable/receivable operations by developing and implementing proactive workflow procedures.
Accounts & Admin Officer at Carino Technologies Pvt. Ltd Pakistan (02/2015 to 02/2016) Responsibilities:
• Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
• Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Ledgers
• Maintaining of Debtors and Creditors Reports
• Managing petty cash transactions
• Bank reconciliation, posting and balancing
• Participate in project budget planning and development.
• Screening staff issues: Efficiently human resources processes by Hiring, conducting orientation, maintaining records & information and Payroll.
• Oversee and administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develop policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operations.
• Provide assistance and support to the Managing Director in problem solving, project planning, development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
• Supervise the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
• Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices and individuals. Highlights:
• Converted Company’s all Accounts Database from Microsoft Excel into Sage 50 Professional Accounting software.
• Established Employee Appraisal system within the Company to recognize their input in order to boost their Morale and performance.
Assistant Accountant at Sanjeev 1979 Ltd T/A Influence-Manchester UK (02/2012 to 02/2015) Responsibilities:
• Raised invoices in three different currencies and chased payments from above 400 stores worldwide
• Managed Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Ledgers of All Four Brands (Influence, Another Influence, Native Youth and Neon Rose)
• Prepared Weekly and Monthly Sales Report for Directors
• Reconciled Bank Statements of Three different Currencies
• Credit control of all four Brands of the Company
• Worked closely with almost all big Fashion Stores of UK including Primark, Newlook, Tk Maxx, Asos and Urban Outfitters.
• Was responsible for Preparation of Statements of Accounts of all the customers worldwide
• Worked closely with Merchandisers to look into each customer’s account and setting payment terms after doing a credit check
• Reached Suppliers with coordination of Imports Manager for scheduling deliveries and setting terms
• Processed expenses of the Staff tours and other Company operations
• Looked after some of HR disciplines (Record keeping, Payroll and Attendance) Highlights:
• Raised Invoices in three different currencies (Pounds, Euros & Dollars) worth approximately £40 Million annually.
• Introduced Employee Information System for the first time in the company. Letting Assistant (Part Time) at Cheshire Homes Group - Manchester UK (04/2011 to 02/2012) Responsibilities:
• Took care of all administrative issues of different properties and making appointments with potential tenants to get them view the buildings.
• Monitored and improved the quality and quantity of incoming tenant leads assisted by the marketing manager.
• Liaised with Director on performance, market conditions and any issues that arise. Program Coordinator, AnjumanFarogh-e-Taleem Kasur (NGO), Pakistan(02/2010 to 03/2011) Responsibilities:
• Started different programs to create awareness about optimal use of educational facilities offered by government schools.
• Arranged different workshops, seminars and course outlines to train government teachers in order to improve the quality of education.
• Was responsible for finding students with distinctions to nominate for different prizes at annual award ceremonies
Date of birth: 2ndJanuary1987
Languages Proficiency: Solid in communication both written and Oral in English and Urdu.
Basic knowledge of Arabic
Laurence Hearldon (Accounts Manager)
Influence 140 CheethamHill Road,
Manchester M8 8PZ, United Kingdom