James A. Coco
New Britain, CT 06053
JOB TITLE: INSPECTOR/PRESS OPERATOR
5 PASCO HILL RD.
CROMWELL, CT 06416
October 1993 to January 2019
· Inspector for parts made in-house and outside the shop prior to shipping out to customers.
· Operated power presses and inspected parts as they came off the presses. Parts manufactured included: catches, handles, metal and plastic parts for electronics.
· Maintained dies.
JOB TITLE: PRESS SET-UP AND OPERATOR
BERLIN, CT COMPANY
June 1977 to April 1993
· Maintained dies, set-up and operated presses, inspected parts.
· Completed secondary machining to manufactured parts. Special Skills
Extensive experience using most precision equipment such as micrometers, calipers, and scales. Education
EC GOODWIN TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL
735 Slater Rd., New Britain, CT 06053
· High School Diploma with a trade of choice in machining.