To become an organized and dedicated secretary/ assistant that desires employment that allows application of customer service, communication, administrative, managerial, and computer skills.
Add a headline or summary
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Customer Service Representative
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated - Denver, CO
September 2018 to Present
Answer customer inquiries about their account with the company take payments and help file appeals from medicaid customers
help tax customers fill in the program to file their tax returns
Work from home
Call Center Agent
Teleperformance - Albany, GA
January 2018 to August 2018
answer phones and assist at&t customers with their accounts by helping customer place and track orders., change plans and find savings for customers.
Housekeeper/Front Desk Clerk
WoodSprings Suites - Oklahoma City, OK
May 2017 to August 2017
clean rooms to company standards
answer phones from the front scheduling reservations for customers
check guess in and out of hotel
do house laundry for bedding in rooms
Secretary for Loading Dock
Bob's Candy Kitchen
October 2005 to June 2007
* Maintain records of deliveries, and drivers that come to the company.
* Secure trucks with seals so that deliveries could not be tampered with.
* Pull, and check orders to be loaded onto trucks.
* Answer multi-lined phone and direct calls to perspective areas, and/or answer questions.
* Organize, and file paperwork for the company.
* Basic office essentials
Server & Bakery Prep
November 2001 to May 2005
* Keeping the cleanliness of the dining room, from the tables to the floors and buffet table.
* Give guest great customer service, and anticipate their needs before they ask.
* Bake desserts according to the company's recipes
* Maintain a clean workplace while baking in Bakery area
Albany Cab Company
October 1998 to April 2004
* Answer multi-line telephone
* Dispatch drivers to the location of the customer
* Collect cab dues from drivers
* Keep contracts and invoices organized, filed, and sent out to prospective customers
* Do daily deposits for the company
* Pass out payroll (checks) to drivers
* Keep drivers with adequate paperwork, and business cards in their vehicle.
Albany Cab Company
December 1998 to August 2000
* Participated in the "cold call" procedure to talk to customers
* Manage the calendar for consultants
* Make copies, and using office machinery
* Post appointment schedules and maintain accuracy
* Prepare payroll for staff
January 1995 to September 1998
* Answer front office telephones
* Maintain customers fitting schedules
* File invoices from sales
* Set up meetings
* Set up presentation room for monthly staff meetings
* Greet and assist customers as they enter the facility
* Collect payment for purchases
* Prepare Payroll
* Order office Supplies
B.A. in Entrepreneurship