Work in a leading company, in an administrative position, such as administrative assistant or business analyst.
5 years of experience working as a senior administrative position in a pharmaceutical industry
Detailed oriented professional with internal auditing process Database experience – organizing and maintain records Production and distribution of marketing materials and reports Microsoft Office and Database experience.
Sept 2012- Dec
Sales Associate, Winners – TJX Canada
· Provide customer service to our clients and assist their needs in every way possible
· Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
· Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits, as well as issue receipts, refunds, credits to customers
· Work with the close cooperation with other Sales Associates and Store Managers in a fast-paced environment.
Sept 2012- Dec
Medical Affairs Analyst, GlaxoSmithKline (Brazil)
· Created and maintained marketing reports detailing commercial market trends
· Provided training to new employees for basic and advanced processes
· Developed in-depth job aids detailing processes for successful operations
· Created flyers and new advertising materials
· Utilized database systems (CRM) to input information regarding HCP's inquiries and confidential information
· Reviewed and evaluated team reports and responses ensuring accuracy, quality, and internal compliance
Jan 2018 – Apr
Business – Management and Entrepreneurship, Ottawa, Algonquin College Jul 2008- Jun
Bachelor in Pharmacy, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Dean’s Honors List for academic achievements – Algonquin College Best practice in an intern audit process - GlaxoSmithKline OTHER SKILLS
Flexible to work various shifts, punctual and self-motivated Communication in English and Portuguese
Work proactively and effectively with no supervision, independently or as a part of a team
Applying critical and creative thinking skills to solve problems Time management, multi-tasking, planning, interpersonal and organizational skills
· Established and executed a process to handle complex inquiries from healthcare providers utilizing medical literature searches prior to response generation reducing unprocessed queries.