MARKETING BRANDING SOCIAL MEDIA
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY Career-long record of marketing, branding, and social media successes for emerging and leading luxury brands. Proven talent for creatively aligning business strategy with objectives, establishing brand with maximum impact and minimum resource expenditures. Growth-focused leader with expertise spanning across start-up, content creation, influencer marketing, branding, design, and copywriting. Exceptionally dedicated with keen interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills. CORE SKILLS
Brand Strategy - Creative Social Content - Influencer Marketing - Copywriting - Ecommerce - Luxury Brand Experience Licences Goods Experience - Producer of NYFW Fashion Shows - Skilled Writer- Social Media Ad - Styling Startup Experienced - Remote Work Experience - Wordpress - Adobe Creative Suite EDUCATION
Parsons School of Design –New York, NY, BBA in Design and Management, 2004-2008 Parsons Paris - Paris, France, Design and Art History, 2006 CAREER TRACK & PERFORMANCE
Brand and Marketing Director - January 2016- present Brand and Social Manager - January 2013 - January 2016 Karma el Khalil Fine Jewelry - New York, NY
• Collaborate with Founder to expand luxury product line without losing its exclusivity or quality.
• Increased brand presence from one boutique in the U.S. to 18 store worldwide. Retailers such as Moda Operandi and 1stDibs•
• Construct brand’s lifestyle and identity with creative and innovative brand strategies.
• Draft and post all social media content.
• Strategize influencer marketing collaborations.
• Define and analyze market trends.
• Build all brand and sales materials, including, lookbooks, photoshoots, and pricing.
• Oversee client and store relations.
• Manage all aspects of PR, celebrity loans and sales activities. Brand and Marketing Manager - January 2014- January 2016 Dreamwear Inc. - New York, NY
• Acted as key contact for licensors accounts SKINNYGIRL by Bethenny Frankel, Nicole Miller Intimates, Marilyn Monroe Intimates, and Laura Ashley to ensure brand image was instilled in licensed products.
• Supervised marketing budgets for each brand; oversaw all PR and social media, content and teams.
• Functioned as sole liaison between licensor brands and Dreamwear’s internal design teams.
• Directed in-house creatives to create and maintain brand direction.
• Attained all packaging and product approvals from licensors.
• Reorganized and streamlined communication between design and business departments.
• Conducted heavy market and consumer research.
firstname.lastname@example.org 412-***-**** ONLINE PORTFOLIO: www.lainnebacharach.com Brand and Social Media Manager - August 2010- September 2012 Bill Blass Women RTW Collection - New York, NY
• Partnered with Design Director and Sales on brand, design, and trend analysis to develop market position.
• Performed market research and development to define and execute the overall brand strategy.
• Guided Women’s RTW brand revival after over 15 years of absences from the market.
• Identified and reported trends in both design and marketing.
• Coordinated all marketing projects, including, lookbooks; casting models, and photographers, styling, and post-production. Generated all social media content and oversaw all outlets.
• Produced bi-annual NYFW Runway Shows and oversaw all special events and projects. Client Assistant - June 2009 –August 2010
Launch Collective New York - New York, NY
• Consulted with clients Kaelen and Limoland to launch their luxury fashion collections.
• Contributed to all aspects of the branding and marketing.
• Aided photographers and Creative Director on photoshoots.
• Collaborated with PR team on media outreach.
• Assisted on NYFW shows’ production.
Collection Manager - December 2007- July 2010
Lydia Gordon Fashion Resources - New York, NY
• Interfaced with Founder - Mrs. Gordon to maintain one of country’s largest private antique/vintage clothing collections.
• Traveled to vintage auctions across U.S. to research and buy for the collection.
• Observed fashion trends to improve shop to prepare for designer requests.
• Prearranged sale of the collection to a private company in China to open a fashion museum.
• Organized appointments and loans for clients such as John Galliano, Ralph Lauren designers, Calvin Klein designers, Marc Jacobs, and many more.
Intern - September 2007-September 2008
Gagosian Gallery - New York, NY
• Participated in production of several exhibition catalogs.
• Conferred and worked with variety of staff on multiple projects. ADDITIONAL WORK
-Founder and Creative Director, Afternoon Delight NYC - October 2017 - present
-U.S. Development Manager Lifetime Magazine, October 2018 - current
-Fashion Stylist (most recent project - Baccarat Crystals Luxury Condo/Hotel NYC campaign)
-Writer/Contributor for TRENDLAND, December 2012- December 2014 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Languages: English (native), French (intermediate) Technical Proficiencies: Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio; Adobe Acrobat DC; Adobe InDesign and Illustrator CC; WordPress, HTML
email@example.com 412-***-**** ONLINE PORTFOLIO: www.lainnebacharach.com