Kamgue Guillaume Bertin
Cameroonian citizen Age: 36y/o
Adress: Unit 616, Building B, Villa Sole Condominium, 452 Eulogio Amang Rodriguez Jr Ave, Pasig.
Seeking employment in an organization that would allow me to utilize my skills and abilities in a leading corporate that offers professional growth and practical knowledge while being resourceful, innovative and flexible with dedication, team spirit and cooperation. I am willing to learn new things. With an opportunity on my merit to grow with the organization and to perform the best in the task assigned.
2017 till date Asian Institute of Journalism and Communication, Manila.
Masters of Art in Communication Management
2010 – 2012: International Institute of Journalism, Nigeria
Bachelor in Journalism
2008: Siantou Institute College
First year Journalism studies
2007: Bilingual government high school, Garoua
GCE Advance Level (Biology, mathematics, chemistry and philosophy as basic courses)
2004: government high school, Anguissa (Yaoundé, Cameroon)
GCE Ordinary Level (Biology, mathematics, chemistry
1996-2000: Government high school, Anguissa
Junior Secondary School Certificate Examination.
1990-1996: Catholic primary school St John Mary Vianney
Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination
• VOICE OF NIGERIA (6TH and 7th floor Radio House Area 10 Garki Abuja, Federal Capital, Nigeria). From 2011 to 2012.
- Presenter, producer and reporter at the French service.
EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF IVORY COAST IN NIGERIA. From 2011 to 2013
-Translator and interpreter.
SOUTH AFRICAN BROADCASTING COOPERATION. From 2012 till date.
Freelance and correspondent.
• Filling in reports in French language from Nigeria.
RADIO TIEMENI SIANTOU (90.5 FM, YAOUNDE) from September 2010 until 2011
• Freelance correspondence in both French and English.
BERLITZ LANGUAGUE CENTER (From Mai 2014 to March 2015)
Certified Berlitz French Instructor and French assessor
French instructor and French lecturer at De La Salle University Canlubang,
Laguna. (Under Berlitz foreign languages scheme)
IBM PHILIPPINES. (From July 2014 to April 2016)
• HR Administrator and multilingual specialist, working in both French and English.
• Handled calls from Clients and resolved their concerns
• Attended to escalations and VIP request and resolved within a very short period of time.
• Quality Analyst: In the role I executed the following tasks:
- Listened to agents’ calls to check if the followed guidelines stipulated in the adopted template.
- Checked agents’ emails to verify if proper steps were followed and correct if sentences had no grammatical and typographical errors.
- Filed in report of my observations and conducted weekly meetings with clients and some selected Agents for feedback.
• FACTSET PHILIPPINES, INC (From April 2016 to March 2017)
1- Track merger and acquisitions, and accurately and concisely transpose relevant information into a database.
2- Research company filings for financial data and value-added information related to M&A deals.
3- Generate monthly reports addressing the M&A market for clients, media, and the investment community
4- Research and resolve data issues and questions from clients.
5- Establish contacts and liaise with investment banks and law firms involved in M&A deals.
6- Ad hoc research projects as assigned.
CONCENTRIX SERVICES CORP (August 2017 till date)
Digital Marketing Coordinator Bilingual II (Amore Pacific Account)
• Coordinate websites’ updates with a team of designers, publishers etc. (Regions of Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and France)
• Work hand in hand with brand managers, PMO and make sure the websites are up to date.
• Organize pending tasks, dispatch tasks among designers and publishers.
• Set deadlines for task completion among designers and publishers
• Do QA of the tasks done by designers and publishers before it goes live on the respective websites.
• Prepare weekly reports and weekly work copes for client’s reference.
• Hold weekly meeting with client to evaluate the work done and pendings
• Other related tasks regarding the company’s websites.
June 2007: 12 months course in English Language skills at Centre Pilot Cameroun.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Microsoft (Office 20013, 2007, 2010 and 2013
Good knowledge in Excel
Knowledge in marketing (sale through the phone)
Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication (online & offline)
Excellent telephone manner
French: Mother tongue English: Fluent Spanish: Basic
REFERENCES ON REQUEST:
Eric Barrios: Snr Manager Concentrix: 099********
Vitalis Cheo: Site Leader IBM: 092********
Justin Panganiban: Team mate: firstname.lastname@example.org