DOB : 17 NOV 1992
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Passport No : S2036180
Competent Professional with 3.8 years of experience in AutoCAD Microstation, Bentley V8i, Spatial NET, Map-info... capable of efficiently handling data management in GIS. Good exposure in Quality checking, Designing and drafting of CATV network (Fiber and RF Network). Possess good customer Interfacing skills.
Saranga Geo-software Engineering & Service pvt. Ltd. Kochi Feb 2015 to till date
HFC Design Engineer
(Saranga Geo Software, a subsidiary of IMMCO Inc. located in Georgia, US. IMMCO, is an integrated solutions provider. It has been delivering engineering, geospatial, and software services to leading companies in the broadband industry for the last 18 years)
• As built and designing of new route in HFC Extension works
• Redraft the pre digitized data to Micro-station as per HFC Drafting Rules.
• Preparation of reports for final shipment, analyze design and build business/technical solutions that deliver client’s goal
• Design and quality analysis for NBN (National Broadband Network) FTTB network.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
• Autodesk certification as Rivet MEP Designer (2019)
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Mangalam college of engineering, Kottayam(2010-2014)
• Industrial visit at Kerala Electrical Ltd(KEL), Ernakulam
• Industrial visit at ‘Sabarigiri Hydroelectric Project’, Moozhiyar
• Industrial training on Traco Cables Ltd, Irumbanam, EKM ADDITIONAL SKILLS
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, Teamwork skills, Ability to work under pressure, Creativity, Interpersonal skills SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE
Bentley V8i, Micro station, Lode data, AutoCAD, SpatialNET, Map- info, Rivet