Arabic Language Instructor / Translator
Ghassan Mohammed Abdul-Aziz
Cubao, Quezon City Philippine
Mobile Number: 092******** E MAIL :email@example.com
To explore the Arabic language, literature, and culture, Teaching the language as well as Arabic writing reading and speaking and to continue spreading love and passion for the subject in the hearts and minds of any students.
Foreign language teacher with years of experienced in secondary Foreign Language classroom teaching seeks part-time or full-time position. Extensive instructional experience includes graduate-level education, creative teaching and classroom management skills, and an enthusiasm for student development.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Skilled in all aspects of classroom operations, curriculum development, evaluation of student progress, coordination with faculty, parents, and administration, facilitation of positive learning environments, and related administrative duties.
• Communication skills demonstrated through design of classroom presentations and lectures, creation of detailed written lesson plans and student evaluations, and the ability to establish and maintain professional relationships.
• Experienced in diverse educational settings, working with students from all learning levels and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Committed to teaching to meet individual student needs, and keeping parents informed of student progress. Offer ideas and materials to continue the educational process in the home.
Arabic Language, Literature, and Culture Teacher, 2000-2003
UNIVERSITY OF ADEN, Yemen Republic
Translator to various company and embassy - present
Arabic Teacher to various language schools in Manila and Makati area
Private tutoring to Foreign and local students
Arabic teacher and private Tutor
• Provide tutoring in conversational Arabic academic assistance, and professional tutoring for young people and adults. Develop and implement strategic study plans and strategies for underperforming students to improve Arabic language skills, subject matter comprehension, and improve grades. Assist adults who wish to acquire proficiency in Arabic or are planning to travel to Middle East.
• Serve as Arabic teacher with an emphasis in oral proficiency, use of multi-media tools, and active student participation in the learning process through practical conversational techniques.
• Maintain classroom interest, motivation, participation, and discipline though innovative and creative teaching techniques. Duties include program implementation, lecturing, curriculum development, preparation of lesson plans, administering exams, conducting evaluations, writing and grading exams, enforcing classroom discipline, improving skills, and utilizing contemporary subjects and events to increase participation and interest.
• Manage all aspects of classroom, including evaluation of student progress, and facilitation of a positive learning environment. Coordinate with students, parents, volunteers, and educational professionals to ensure consistent quality educational and developmental opportunities.
• Selected to develop and implement Standards & Benchmarks for three levels of Arabic Language. Current and previous special assignments and positions of additional responsibility have included Foreign Language Department Chairperson, Faculty Advisory Committee Chairperson, and Translator to various Companies.
Ghassan Mohammed Abdul-Aziz
Arabic Language Teacher/ Interpreter & Translator