Customer Service Ambassador - Eastridge Conventions
Las Vegas, NV 89108
To obtain a customer service position in a people-oriented company where I can put in my maximum
potential to achieve corporate goals. Seeking a position in a renowned company to add value to
my experience and also brighten the path to my career goals. To join an organization that offers a
constructive workplace to improve my customer service skills and abilities.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Service Ambassador
Eastridge Conventions - Las Vegas, NV
April 2016 to Present
Provide excellent customer service.
● Overcoming guest problems and concerns.
● Making sure the guest experience is efficient and timely.
● Directing and ensuring my team has all that need to have a successful show.
Underwriter Service Assistant
Teamwright and Associates Realty - Las Vegas, NV
March 2014 to Present
* Responsible for reviewing Property submissions and provide terms, conditions and pricing to assigned
* Interviewing prospective applicants and requests specified information related to loan or credit
application; corresponds or re-interviews applicants to resolve questions regarding application
* Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to agreement,
customer needs and conform to Bank.
* Ensure all verifications of funds with mortgage companies and contractors.
Target Retail Company - Las Vegas, NV
September 2015 to March 2016
* Provide superior customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, handling all
customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner.
* Responsible for managing the opening and closing procedures during respective shift.
* Ensure that all outdated product and product with less than 30 days until expiration is removed from
the sales floor to be processed through the established returns process.
* Demonstrates integrity, honesty, knowledge, and the ability to exceed expectations for guests and
team members alike while promoting the culture, values and mission of Target
Denny Corporation - Las Vegas, NV
August 2014 to January 2015
* Welcoming, acknowledging and greeting guests who come to the bar.
* Collect cash for beverages or drinks served and record sales
* Ensure limitations of problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps
such as persuading customers to stop drinking
* Responsible for Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
* Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
Golden Nugget Hotel/Casino - Las Vegas, NV
October 1993 to January 2004
* Maintains cleanliness in public areas as welcoming guests making all guests feel comfortable and let
them know you're there to personally take care of them
* Responsible for providing quality guest service, serving beverages, and amenities in all areas of the
casino, pool and cabana; handling cash and credit transactions at the point of sales system.
* Responsible for providing friendly, courteous and efficient service to all guests and team members.
* Maintain a familiar understanding with all Hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to
respond to guest inquiries accurately
Waffle House - Tucson, AZ
January 1991 to July 1993
* Continuously serving clientele and analyzing work orders; planning daily schedules; investigating
complaints; conducting performance tests; resolving problems.
* Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting
improved methods and techniques
* Responsible for all documented services and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs,
Jack in the Box - Phoenix, AZ
June 1985 to November 1990
Responsible for maintaining customer service, product preparation, cash accountability, drive-thru and
back-line food preparation.
● Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to hourly staff in specific areas of the restaurant
during scheduled shifts.
● Maintaining and ensuring the restaurant is properly organized and staffed.
Associates in Social Sciences
College of Southern Nevada - Las Vegas, NV
September 2009 to June 2011
Alhambra High School - Phoenix, AZ
EXCEL, MAC, MICROSOFT OFFICE, POWERPOINT
Class c license
* Strong technical reporting data necessary for day-to-day operation
* Effective diplomacy skills associated dealing with professional clientele
* Strong mathematical aptitude and accurate critical thing for problem solving
* Effectively conducting directing order of business in the office/shop
* Professional accurate analytical work proficiency with emphasis in Customer Service
* Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* MAC Systems
* Proficient in typing 40 W.P.M
* MLS Listings System