REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, AUTOMATION INTEGRATED
• Additionally tasked within existing firm to develop and rebuild company’s Oklahoma physical security base.
• Maximized revenues through aggressive networking and built strong customer relationships, fostering strong bonds with each prospect and client.
• Generated security technology sales in an over-saturated market and co-responsible for the landing of the State of Oklahoma Contract for Security.
• Notable, high-profile customers/clients included, along with security product: Paycom (Brivo/ONSSI/Axis), Continental Resources (Milestone/Tridium Niagara/Axis), Oklahoma Department of Public Safety (AMAG/Salient), Avara Pharmaceuticals (AMAG/Salient/Axis), Devon Energy (AMAG/Symmetry Video/Bosch/Pelco). 2015 – 2017
PROJECT MANAGER/SECURITY ANALYST, AUTOMATION INTEGRATED
• Contracted as onsite hardware and software physical security analyst/project manager/estimator for Oklahoma’s leading energy corporation headquartered in Oklahoma City.
• Solely responsible for nation-wide, seamless functionality of all access control and physical security surveillance operations within the organization.
• Managed, updated, maintained all physical security and access control servers, all physical security and access control devices, all physical security surveillance/access control/building automation software
• Served as lead consultant reporting directly to the organization’s Head of Corporate Security involving potential company security upgrades and/or additions to minimize potential outside threats. Continental Resources
2516 N Winchester St Arlington, VA 22213 571-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org https://linkedin.com/in/darrellrmullins/ Summary
Project Manager, Estimator, Physical Security Specialist with over twenty years’ experience. Versatile, determined professional with consulting and management background ranging in size from small private projects to full-scale, multimillion-dollar, high profile, corporate construction projects. Ability to oversee and manage individuals while ensuring timely completion of project deadlines, all while remaining under budget. An Army Veteran, I believe that leadership effectiveness, the ability to motivate, and the production of quality workmanship are all attributed to solid interpersonal communication. Job performance along with customer satisfaction is number one and having a strong conviction in meeting the needs of the job at hand through proactive communication skills, is key. Recently relocated to the Arlington, Virginia area, I will be a most reliable, valuable asset to any company or organization, dedicated to executing and delivering overall mission success related to any objective, while never compromising the team or unit’s integrity. pg. 2
2010 – 2015
PROJECT MANAGER II/ESTIMATOR, DOWLEY SECURITY SYSTEMS
• Estimated, then project managed civilian commercial and government physical security projects to full execution.
• Directed and coordinated the installation, operation of security CCTV/access control equipment and systems.
• Analyzed blueprints to prepare time, cost, material, and labor estimates for physical security projects.
• Built solid relationships and maintained open communication with general contractor, department coordinators, subcontractors, and other essential trades to consistently and successfully remain on time and within budget.
• Project highlight was estimating and then managing awarded 3.2-million-dollar physical security, CCTV, and access control contract for Devon Energy Tower World Headquarters in Oklahoma City being the 20th largest building in the U.S. which won STE Magazine’s 2013 Gold Medal Security Innovation Project of the Year Award
(AMAG/Symmetry Video/Nasatka Barriers/Axis/Bosch/Pelco/Stentofon/Gunnebo). 2007 – 2010
PROJECT MANAGER/SECURITY ENGINEER, MAESTRO SERVICES
• Developed, estimated, and then project managed plans for CCTV, access control, telecom, and structured cabling projects including such information such as project objectives, technologies, specifications, schedules, and staffing.
• Executed project objectives and schedules for the installation, design of data and telephone systems, both copper and fiber optic, not limited to troubleshooting networks and/or upgrade customer’s systems.
• Project highlights were multiple, state-wide Oklahoma Tribal casino surveillance system new installations, retrofits, and up-grades for the Chickasaw, Choctaw, Seminole, and Potawatomi Nations (ONSSI/NICE/Avigilon) and a 12- month Oklahoma State School Project installing gigabit optical fiber links to servers in every school in the Oklahoma City Public School System (Corning/Siecor/CommScope). 1999 – 2007
SENIOR TECHNICIAN, DOWLEY SECURITY INC.
• Supervised work crews providing quality and timely job performance on datacom and telecom project job sites.
• Directed access control and CCTV security surveillance installations/upgrades.
• Project highlights were leads on Choctaw, Cherokee, Chickasaw Nation Casino surveillance system installations and upgrades (Petards/GE ClearCast/NICE/ONSSI/Covi Technology), nation-wide National Weather Service Doppler Radar fiber optics upgrade at 77 NOAA sites (Corning/Siecor), nation-wide Citgo Petroleum terminal surveillance and access control installation projects (AMAG/Symmetry Video/Pelco/Axis), then lead on the new Oklahoma City United States Federal Building, which was the Murrah Building terrorist act replacement (Hirsch/Bosch/Pelco). pg. 3
PMP (presently enrolled/actively pursuing certification), Physical Security Certification (PSC) Course, Symmetry Essential AMAG Certification, Symmetry CompleteView VMS Certification, Milestone Integration Certification, FluidMesh Networks Wireless Certification, Axis Networks Certified Professional, BICSI Certified Technician, Brivo ACS On-Site Certification. SKILLS
Hard Skills Soft Skills
Project Management Leadership Growth and Development Physical Security Problem Solving Time Management
Security Analysis Interpersonal Communication Social Intelligence Access Control Systems Adaptability and Flexibility Attention to Detail Video Management Systems Team Working Networking
Network and Information Security Willingness to Learn Self-Discipline EDUCATION
Besides a brief stint at Ft. McClellan, Alabama in 1993 for basic course and advance individual training, I spent the remainder of my enlistment as a chemical warfare survival instructor for the United States Army in a medical company at Ft. Benning, Georgia. My MOS
(military occupational specialty) was 54B – Chemical Specialist. I was in charge of the NBC (nuclear, biological, chemical) Program for Charlie Company, 324th Forward Support Battalion, 3rd Brigade of the 24th Infantry Division. Upon completion of the U.S. Army Air Assault School and Combat Lifesavers Course in 1994, I was deployed to Southwest Asia, specifically the Persian Gulf to Saudi and Kuwait, for Operation Vigilant Warrior.
SOUTHERN NAZARENE UNIVERSITY, BETHANY OKLAHOMA
Bachelor Science Degree** in Organizational Leadership UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA, NORMAN OKLAHOMA
Coursework toward degree in Mechanical Engineering SOUTHWESTERN OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY, WEATHERFORD OKLAHOMA Coursework toward degree in Biology/Biological Sciences