OBJECTIVE: Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner, with more than 10 years of experience in acute care, seeking employment in an outpatient clinic. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
May 2007- present: Telemetry nurse-University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center providing care for patients with both acute and chronic health problems such as Hypertension, CHF, diabetes, stroke, pre-op and post op cardiac cath patients, thoracic surgical patients including open heart surgical patients with chest tubes, temporal external pacemaker, GI surgical patients with PCA e.c.t.
September 2011-present: Lavindale (HICU) as a prn nurse providing care for patients with chronic condition including enteral tube feeding and TPN, vented, and LVAD patients, and have cared for patients on critical IV medications such as Amiodarone, Dobutamine, Dopamine,Cardizem and Heparin drips.
• Advance Health Assessment and promotion
St. Joseph Medical group, Owing Mills MD, 40hrs-Fall 2015
• Primary Health Care for Adults/Older Adults (practicum) Genesis Healthcare Randallstown Center, 120hrs-Spring 2016
• Primary Healthcare for Women (Practicum)
Dr. Rawtani, Towson MD, 120hrs- Summer 2017
• Primary Healthcare for Children (Practicum)
Dr. Aassad, Towson MD, 120hrs-Fall 2017
• Primary Healthcare for Family (practicum)
Dr. Redix Family Healthcare, Baltimore MD, 120hrs-Spring During the above clinical rotations, I had the opportunity to provide therapeutic management care for all age groups, develop an impressive ability to diagnose common illnesses by assessing patients' history and symptoms listen to patients' concerns, evaluate lab information and develop their plan of care . CERTIFICATIONS:
• Family Nurse Practitioner Certified July 2018, DEA and CDS registration/certificate.
• Masters of Science in Nursing, May-2018
• Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation-2017
• Advance Cardiovascular Life Support-2017
• Legal Nurse Consulting Certification-2009
• Registered Nurse February-2006
• CEU- Critical Care Course May-2006
• Coppin State University-Baltimore, Maryland 2018 Masters of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner
• University of Maryland School of Nursing Baltimore, MD. 2005 Bachelor of Science in nursing.
REFERENCES: Available upon request