JASPREET KAUR KAINTH
Address : **, ****** *****, ********,********
• Working as a pharmacist assistant will be a great way to embark on a career as registered pharmacist in Canada
• Enthusiastic, dependable individual focused on continued professional development
• Dedicated to improving the health and wellness of others
• Committed to overcoming daily challenges leading to positive patient outcomes
• Patient greeting and confirmation of accuracy of all pertinent prescription information prior to filling.
• Data entry of patient care information into software, Accurate dispensing prescription medications.
• Maintenance of pharmacy stock through inventory control systems.
• General OTC enquiries from patients and referral to Pharmacist where required and necessary.
• Handling customer prescription pick up, Assisting with cashier responsibilities as required in the Pharmacy
LICENSURE AND REGISTRATION
• Pharmacy Examination Board of Canada(PEBC): Academic qualification evaluated (PEBC Identification No 112656)
• Appearing in PEBC Evaluation Exam in January 2019.
SHOPPERS DRUG MART #539 AUG 2018- TILL NOW
1555 REGENT AVE, WINNIPEG
( AS A PHARMACY ASSISTANT)
RIVER EAST PHARMACY MAY 2018- AUGUST 2018
1417 HENDERSON HWY, WINNIPEG
(Volunteered As a Pharmacy Assistant )
THE HOME DEPOT OF CANADA INC. APRIL 2018- SEPT 2018
845 Leila Avenue, WINNIPEG
(As a Special Services Associate)
SPECIALIST PHARMACIST IN ONCOLOGY JULY 2014 - DEC 2016
MAX SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, MOHALI, INDIA (NABH Accredited)
• Preparation/Mixing of Chemotherapeutic drugs (Dose preparation)
• Sterilization of BIO SAFETY Cabinets and other equipments used in admixing
• Ensure proper/accurate dosage of the drugs to the patients
• Maintaining patients records
• Created monthly reports of the drug consumed
• Attended various cancer awareness seminars and workshops
PHARMACIST Jan 2014- June 2014
BEHGAL CANCER HOSPITAL, MOHALI, INDIA
• Ensured proper storage of vaccines, serums, biological and other drugs and pharmaceuticals.
• Order and maintain stock of pharmaceutical supplies.
• Issue and Return against Departmental indents of drugs.
• Receiving the pharmaceuticals at receiving bay & processing of invoices.
• Physical stock verification.
• Checking expiry of medicines before dispensing to patients.
PHARMACY INTERN Sep 2013 - Dec 2013
DELWYN HOSPITAL, MOHALI, INDIA
• Ensured appropriate measuring and dispensing of medication prescribed by medical doctor
• Handled the purchase of medicine
• Maintaining pharmaceutical stock and creating inventories
Learning’s from training:
• How to complete all the activities during allotted time period.
• To enable appropriate planning, assessment and development.
• Knowledge about the production management.
• Bachelor of Pharmacy: Punjab Technical University India
• Senior Secondary School: PSEB India
• Participated in International conference APPADDCD- 2013 held at Chitkara University, INDIA
• Volunteered in Zindagi Live Foundation Blood camp.
Available upon request
Jaspreet Kaur Kainth