Garden East, Karachi, Pakistan
- Accounts and Management Skill
in Manufacturing, Trading and
- ACCA Finalist, Completed MBA
Finance and CFA Level 1.
- Have Expertise in Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, ERP
Oracle Financials, Tally, Peach
Tree Accounting Software.
KSIJ Central Board of Education, Dares Salaam, Tanzania 2010-2018
- Prepared Management Accounts and Draft Audit Accounts
- Finalize Monthly Reports Outlining Trends and Variance
- Analyze Cash Flow and Project Forecast
- Propose Investments with Bank to Board and Management
- Report Fee Outstanding and Collection Performance
- Prepare and Remit Staffs Payroll, Deductions, Taxes and Pension Funds.
- Communicate and Work Effectively with Team Members
- Report to CFO and Board of the Institution
Assistant Manger Finance
Dadabhoy Group of Industries, Karachi, Pakistan 2007
- Work as Head of Treasury and Payable Department
- Reconcile Bank Positions and Reports Country's Collections to Management
- Plan Payments Remittance with Managing Directors
- Prepare Payments to Sign off with Finance and Managing Director
- Record Vendors and Others Invoices and its Payments Terms
- Work Effectively with Team Members.
Khamisa Enterprises, Karachi, Pakistan 1997-2009
- Maintain Ledgers, Cash, Bank and Prepare General Transactions.
- Remit Payments to Suppliers and Follow for Collections
- Update Inventory of more than 1000 products
- Record Sales Tax and File Returns to FBR
- Register all Imported Products and File its Documents
- File Annual Income Tax Returns Collaborating with Auditor SKILLS
Social work, Reading, Swimming,
Financial Training Centre, Dares Salaam, Tanzania Current ACCA Finalist. Completed All Papers Except Optional CFA
Sir Syed University, Karachi, Pakistan 2009
Completed Level 1. Major in Corporate Finance and Security Analysis MBA
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University 2007
Major in Finance and Marketing