I am seeking full-time long term employment with the ability to grow and expand my opportunities and future. Although not on my short form resume, I have worked in machine shops. I have used several measuring devices, Vernier Calipers, measuring tapes and scales etc.
I am willing to learn with the interests of the company in hand. I have excellent organization skills with the ability to multi-task. I am artistic and love to design and create. I have worked on printing presses have a good eye for detail. I have also worked with domestic paint sales and mixing, payroll, Data entry, office setting and warehouse settings.
Thank you so much for your time, and I hope to hear from you.
Below you will see my Resume.
Cell : 780-***-****
Domino Machine Inc.
Position: Tool Crib design/Operator
-Ordering and receiving products daily.
-Pulling necessary tools for up coming jobs.
-Dissembling tools and storing them in their appropriate homes.
-Inventory counts done monthly.
-Computer performance reports.
-Dealing with personnel on a daily basis, insuring they had all proper inserts tools etc.
-Using forklift to bring parts to be Machined. As well as finished products to shipping.
Very fast paced, Multi-tasking a must.
-Current forklift certificate
-Current WHMIS certificate
Position: Offset Printer,
also worked in office with pre-press and graphics, as well as Shipping and Receiving.
- Ran 2 color presses.
- Read dockets and print requests.
- Set up press for various envelope sizes and stock.
- Responsible for daily/monthly maintenance on press. Changing filters, greasing
gears also mix and replace new water fountain solution.
- Make changes to graphics as per clients requests.
- Mix ink by formulas with the Pantone color system.
- Trouble shoot press problems. Make necessary adjustments, change parts.
- Order parts etc.
- Assist shipping and receiving.
- Write up waybills.
- Pick and process orders.
- Mechanically maintaining the function of my press.
Position: Digital Printer/Pre-press
- Using various computer software. Caldera, Onyx etc.
- Set up and operated flat bed digital presses.
- Reading and following docket procedures, then applying them to my press to have
the best color and overall look.
- Also maintenance: start up and shut down procedures. Adding inks when needed.
- Changing stock and media to coincide with the dockets.
- Making the necessary changes to colors by color curves and color replacements.
- Assisted fellow printers as needed.
- Pulled stock with forklift. 1000lbs rolls of paper, poly, magnetic materials etc.
Industrial Paints and Plastics
Received and processed product daily.
- Responsible for opening and closing business.
- Customer Service
- measuring and cutting plastic products as per customers requests.
- Using paint formulas to mix paint for customers.
- Handled cashing out and making evening deposits.
- Used table saw on a daily basis.
- Drills, band saw, grinders, buffers etc.
- Sharpened drill bits by hand with grinder/buffer
Duties: Data Entry
- Responsible for field employees hours and codes.
- Required to complete and provide ROE’s / Record of Employments for employees.
- Provide information for employees about their certification status, safety bonuses
and Payroll inquiries.
- Update employee changes of status.
- Banking Info address changes and
- Prepared T4’s and T2200’s.
- Assisted senior payroll with their duties.
- Answered phones to supply employee's with information about their work status.
- Kept employees informed about upcoming changes and info.etc.
- Producing PDF's, scanning documents.
- Filing documents.
- Assisted with accounts payable/receivable.
- Business equipment and computer applications :Electronic mail, Electronic mail
- Word Perfect, MS Word, Ms Excel, Inventory Control Software and Internet
- Producing PDF's and scanning documents
- Assisted Accounts payable/receivable
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATION
- Completed Graphic Imaging Training at Alberta Vocational College. (With Certificate)
- Experience producing logos, letterheads, business cards, photo manipulation, newspaper
advertisements, book illustrations, poster and design.
- Creative, artistic, and able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Alberta Vocational College
- 1998 Academic (G.E.D)
- 1999 Graduated with Graphic Imaging Certificate
- Current forklift certificate