Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON M.B.A. Graduate, 2016
• Recipient of “Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship”, Rotman School of Management Entrance Award
• Elected for 2016 Meeting with Mr. Warren Buffett, Omaha, Nebraska
• Elected for Richard Nesbitt’s Personal Mentoring Program SPECIALIZED TRAINING
• Completed The Marquee Group’s Financial Modeling Workshop
• Completed Argus Valuation DCF Training Program
• Member of Women in Capital Markets
Mexican Association of Financial Intermediaries (AMIB), Mexico City, Mexico
• Investment Strategies Advisor Certification- Figura 3 Universidad Panamericana, Mexico
Bachelor in Business Administration and Finance, 2011
• Specialization in Finance.
• 70% Entrance Scholarship, 2007
• Dean's Honour List, 2011
• Member of Mexican Institute of Finance Executives. (IMEF) EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Manulife Financial Asset Management, Toronto, Canada Real Estate Investment Analyst, May 2015 – September 2015
• Assisting in the due diligence and underwriting aspects of commercial real estate acquisitions falling in the range of USD$150M to $600M in Canada and primarily in the U.S
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager for the general accounts $11.2 billion fund Citibank, Mexico
Private Banker, 2011–2014
• Managed 40 of division’s top clients’ portfolio representing USD$65M in assets and USD$1.3M in annual revenues.
• Exceeded division’s goal by 20%; achieved 70% close ratio, which resulted in 32 new clients and referred $275M in new business opportunities to other bank divisions.
• Partnered in on-boarding two UHNW Family Office clients with AUM approaching $200 million.
• Tripled referrals in first six months by implementing an innovative incentive program designed to get actual clients more involved in the referral process.
Private Banking Associate, 2009–2011
• Increased revenues per client by 30% by identifying and assessing client’s needs according to their risk profile
• Increased Net Promoter Score, a "tool" to measure client’s satisfaction, from 62% to 93%, by implementing a follow up strategy that optimized every customer contact to assess their needs and uncover additional sales opportunities.
• Performed competitive analysis of global Stock Market presented twice a week among bankers Mexican Stock Exchange, Mexico
Summer Intern, 2009
• Worked on the research, analysis and rating investment of a Mexican Stock Exchange listed company within the petrochemical sector and wrote an extensive company and industry research to project their financial statements. SOCIAL AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Member of Citigroup Volunteer Program, 2011 – 2014
• Active participant in the program “SABER CUENTA” and “VIFAC, AC” promoting financial and economical culture among children from Mexico’s poorest public schools and misfortunate pregnant women.
• Raised a record amount of donations for INFAL, A.C., a non-profit focused in the education and reintegration of street children.