ADORAFREA CO BABASA
Mobile no: +971-*********
An enthusiastic, hardworking and committed receptionist seeking a position in a company to bring professionalism in their front line. Proven efficiency in operating a multi-line telephone system, providing clerical support, using my excellent written and verbal communication skills and dealing capably with customers and queries. Detail-orientated and highly organized with a desire to meet and exceed visitor expectations. Address Boulevard Dubai Jul 17, 2016 up to present Dubai-UAE Pre-Opening Team
Spa Receptionist (The Spa at Address Boulevard Dubai) The Address Downtown Dubai Jun 29, 2014 – Jul 16, 2016 Dubai-UAE
Spa Receptionist (The Spa at Address Downtown Dubai) Westin Abu Dhabi Golf and Resorts & Spa Jan 10, 2013- Jun 15, 2014 Abu Dhabi-UAE
Receptionist/Hostess cum Cashier (Fairways Restaurant) Meydan Golf Club House May 9, 2012-Dec 26, 2012
Receptionist/Hostess (Track Restaurant & Qube Sports Bar) One and Only Royal Mirage Jun 2009- May 2012
Dubai - UAE
Receptionist/Hostess (Beach Bar & Grill)
One and Only Royal Mirage Feb 2007- Jun 2009
Dubai - UAE
Waitress (Samovar Lounge)
Sakae Sushi Feb 2005 - Feb 2006
● Highly skilled in welcoming, greeting and assisting guest.
● Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with phone by providing a basic and accurate information in-person and via phone and email.
● Receiving and sorting email inquiries.
● Able to maintain and ensure the Reception Area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. Menus, Pens, Brochures, A4 Paper, clean Invoice folder etc.), equipment, furniture and lightning.
● Perform other general administrative and clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and Scanning documents.
● Proven record of answering / forwarding calls, taking messages and ensures that callers reach appropriate person or forwards to complaint department.
● Performs inputting, updating and accuracy information on a computerized database of the guest detail.
● Monitoring any guest who’s using facilities.
● Responsible for opening and closing the Spa as per standard operating procedures.
● Perform responsibilities of providing detail descriptions of Spa Packages, Treatment, Discounts, Services, Promotions and features of facilities.
● Responsible for processing transactions for all payment such as Gym and Spa Membership fees while maintaining Cash Float and Cash Sales properly on a daily basis.
● Responsible in month-end report to be submitted to the Manager.
● Responsible for spa products, retail and stationery office supplies and keep monthly inventory of stock.
● Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence of the guest.
● Can do a minute meeting in Outlet Staff Communication meeting during in my F&B tenure.
● Checking all guest transaction bills.
● Nominated as a Designer of the month September 2018-Address Boulevard Hotel
● Nominated as a Designer of the year 2017 for Outstanding Performance- Address Boulevard Hotel
● Got a 100% Score in Mystery Shopper November 2017- Address Boulevard Hotel
● Receive a kudos card for Top Retail Receptionist (September and November 2015)- Address Downtown Dubai
● Receive a certificate for Top Retail Receptionist (October 2017)- Address Boulevard Hotel
● Awarded as an Employee of the year 2010- One & Only Royal Mirage
● Tertiary:Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management San Pedro College of Business Administration
Brgy. Nueva Hi- way San Pedro, Laguna 4023
April 22, 2006
● Secondary:Liceo de San Pedro
Luna St., San Pedro, Laguna 4023
March 28, 2001
● Primary:Sister’s of Mary Immaculate School
Fr. Masi St., Holiday Hills San Pedro, Laguna 4023 March 22, 1997
● Safea Fire Safety Consultancy
March 29, 2015
Level 1- Basic Fire Safety
● Eton Institute
The Address Downtown Dubai
Arabic Conversation Starter Course
● NADIA Training Institute
Al Moosa Tower 2, 23rd flr. Sheik Zayed Road, Dubai UAE October 3- 31, 2012
Secretarial Skills for Executive Secretaries with MS WORD, MS EXCEL AND MS POWERPOINT Training Course
● Citadel Inn Management Corporation
5007 P.Burgos St., Bel-Air, Makati City Philippines April 5-30, 2004
Administrative Assistant (Accounting Department)
● WG&A Superferry 15 and Sulpicio Cruise Line (Manila via Davao) 12F, Times Plaza Office Tower, corner UN & Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila Philippines February 8-15, 2003
June 29, 2012- PILLSBURY Basic Food Hygiene Training Course at Meydan Hotel March 19, 2007- JOHNSON DIVERSEY Basic Food Hygiene Awareness at O&O Royal Mirage August 11, 2001- Reservation and Ticketing for Travel Air Fluent in Tagalog (Mother Tongue) Fluent in English (Reading, Writing and Verbal) Skilled in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Publisher, Internet Explorer, Micros, Respak, CRM and
Possesses virtue of responsibility, diligence, and conscientiousness Eager to learn and willing to undergo necessary training Works with high sense of commitment, loyalty, punctuality and integrity Handle multiple task and works well under pressure. Date of birth : August 12, 1983
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Single
Nationality : Filipino
Visa Status : Employment
Religion : Roman Catholic
Address : Building 246, Street 13, Discovery Garden, Dubai, UAE
● Ms. Deborah Molloy
● Ms. Nadia Croome
● Mr. Erick Alberto Raygoza
F&B Manager on board
I hereby certify that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. Ms. Adorafrea Co Babasa