Sant nagar extension, Near Montu shah cable office,
• An accomplished customer care and call quality specialist with 8+ years of work experience in the service industry
• Escalation handling expert (second level support)
• Expert in call quality monitoring
• Trend Analysis expert
• Compliance monitoring
• Training, Coaching & feedback to newly hired
• Classroom session on subject matter
• To continue to learn and to be a subject matter expert in my areas of work who, in addition of having excellent operational knowledge, is also a significant contributor in the achievement of organizational objectives.
• (since 08.12.2017)
• (since 01.12.2008 – 01.12.2017)
• Daksh(02.05.2006 - 30.11.2008)
• GPRS helpdesk (26.08.2005 - 01.04.2006)
Roles and Responsibilities:
As Complaint analyst at American Express :
Review, action, and document root cause and resolution for customer complaints and servicing issues
Ensure complaints and servicing issues are properly coded to meet regulatory reporting requirements
Identify and escalate trends and defects that have a potential legal, regulatory or servicing risks
Provide coaching and feedback to Team Leaders and Customer Care Professionals
Understand basic consumer protection, banking regulations and applicable laws to identify and appropriately escalate complaints, defect and trends to business partners within Compliance, World Service, and the bank
Ensure compliance with Complaints Management Policy and other legal/regulatory requirements.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
As a Quality Analyst at Convergys:-
Working as Sr. Quality-Advisor (Sales Integrity) with Convergys India Ltd. Since, Dec 2008 this involves:
• Remote call monitoring of agents in USA, Philippines, India.
• Review calls that are already reviewed by the QA and perform analysis to ensure compliance to set procedures. Send feedback via email for coaching and collate data used for trend analysis.
* Extra initiatives taken:
• I created a knowledge base/process Bible in the form of PPT presentations & training modules which is kept in sync with regular updates in the process and is being extensively used in training sessions for our LOB, as well as by existing Quality advisors for the reference for performing day to day work.
• I take classroom training sessions related to our LOB.
• Mentor probationers and monitor their progress.
• Created automated spreadsheets for daily work allocation and analysis.
As Sr CCE at IBM Daksh:
• Receive Inbound Calls of Residential Customer’s regarding home phone issues.
• Up-selling of AT&T products, like Phone Services & Dial up Internet.
• Monitor calls of New Team members.
• Give floor support, feedback & coaching to New Team members.
• Worked as CCE.
I have been:
• Outstanding Performer at my current organisation.
• Superstar(Top 5 perfomers) & High value Quality Advisor of the process a several times.
• awarded with Maximum number of valid Legal Requirement Referrals in monthly R&R.
• Top performerat IBM.
• consistent performer at Convergys meeting all required quality standards. business-expectations.
• Call Quality expert
• Desiging Training modules
• Mentoring new hires
• Coaching and feedback
• Exposure to multiple call monitoring tools
• Customer Service expert
• Conducting calibrations meetings among the team members
Tools and Techniques:
• MS Office tools
• Call Quality Monitoring tools like Impact, Ultra, Witness, Stream, TRG, VXI Vision log manager, Tele performance, Alorica, ACT etc.
PGDCA in 2005
B. Com. (Regular) in 2004
from Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar (Punjab)
Dedicated, Self-Starter, creative, likes challenges, always eager to learn and improve, having good communication skills
Fluent in English, Punjabi, Hindi
Interacting with people, Sketching, clay modelling, dancing, listening to music
Participated in Clay-modelling, sketching & many other activities during my school & college days & won a number of awards in various competitions.
Father's Name Mr. Sardari Lal Bahri
Mother's Name Mrs. Asha Bahri
Date of Birth Aug 1st, 1983.
Flat # 501,
Columbia II tower,
Chandigarh Enclave Society,
Near Laguna Club,
Chandigarh Ambala Expressway,
Zirakpur, Punjab - 140603
I certify hereby that the facts set forth above are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.