• Passionate Graphic Designer with 13 years of experience in the management of complete design process, from conceptualization to delivery
• Expert at interdepartmental coordination and communication
• Skilled with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge), Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Graphic Designer, August - December 2018 contract
• Successfully manage and decrease work load for fellow graphic designers from concept through completion
• Work closely with clients to create vision, conceive designs and meet deadlines and requirements
• Created design theme and graphics for Centennial College Design Hub office layout
• Collaborated with creative team to design and produce 2019-2020 Centennial collegepart-time student clusters
Trafalgar Tours, A travel tour with award winning itineraries. Graphic Designer, January 2013 - August 2017
• Create visual elements and ideas such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help exceed the expectations of our clients
• Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
• Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final design marketing
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Managed up to 5 projects or tasks at a given time while under pressure to meet weeklydeadlines
• Work closely across teams including, Sales, PR, Groups, Reservations and Management Contiki Holidays, Travel without regrets, Trips for 18 – 35 year olds Graphic Design Specialist June 2011 - January 2013
• From concept to finals, designed brochures, business cards, direct mail, advertising, etc.. effectively re-enforcing branding & unique idea identities in various market sectors
• Proofed final artwork ensuring job requirements and deliver dates are met
• Collaborated with colleagues and supervisors in resolving day-to-day issues in marketing Insight Vacations, The art of touring in style
Graphic Design March 2008-June 2011
• Designed concept of direct mailer pieces, calendar, post cards, pull-up banners and flyers
• Coordinated development idea and production of artwork with originator, internal staff, management and outside vendors for marketing
• Edited photos to required specifications, adjusted layouts and arrange art and font elements for presentations
DURHAM COLLEGE, Oshawa, ON
Diploma in Graphic Design 2005
Centennial College Sloan
Leadership Academy (CCSLA)
Celebrate the launch of
Centennial College Sloan Leadership Academy
Transforming lives and communities
through authentic leadership.
October 15, 5:30 - 9 pm Event Centre,
Sign up through the Experience Centennial App EC
Start Out Strong
The Learning Centre and the Counselling Centre
are joining forces again to run Start Out Strong
at Ashtonbee, a workshop designed to equip students with the necessary learning strategies and stress
management skills to be successful in your classes. TOPICS INCLUDE:
• Time management
• Addressing procrastination
• Understanding and retaining information
• Preparing for tests
• Living more mindfully
• Managing stress effectively
Workshops can be tailored to meet your needs.
If you feel your students could benefit from these workshops, please contact Helen Chang (Learning Strategist) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Catherine Chen (Counsellor) at email@example.com to schedule a time.
Are you an International Student wondering
if you can apply for scholarships at Centennial?
YOU CAN, AND IT’S EASY!
Complete and submit the Doorways to Dollars Questionnaire by logging into myCentennial. The link for the Questionnaire can be found on the right-hand side of the “Financial Services” webpage. Check your myCentennial email at least once per week to see if you received an invitation to apply for a scholarship. The email will include scholarship details and instructions on how to complete and submit the online scholarship application.
Complete and submit the application for the scholarship. Kindly note that if you leave an application without submitting it, you will not be considered for that scholarship.
Check your myCentennial email in December to see if you have been approved for any of the scholarships. The email will include the name of the award, the value of the award and information on how to receive your cheque.
Feeding The Future
Solv. Sector Sessions
8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Centennial College Event Centre
8th Floor, Fall and Winter Room
937 Progress Avenue, Toronto
Join us for a FREE interactive session on food system sustainability, with a focus on accessibility and innovation.
Please RSVP by November 27.
CHANGE for CHANGE
In lieu of admission cost we welcome a charitable donation to support a local food bank. Thrive: Both a mindset and a week-long series of events, focused on building positive mental health and wellbeing for all members of our Centennial College community including students, staff and faculty.
Energize and Thrive – Participate in sports, fitness, recreation, be in nature, take care of your body, get enough sleep and eat well.
Reflect and Thrive – Practise mindfulness, self-reflection, meditate and seek new perspectives.
Give Back and Thrive – Give back, pay it forward, donate to a cause and volunteer.
Connect and Thrive – Connect with yourself and others, meet new people and make time for fun and relaxation. Learn and Thrive – Learn something new, set goals, prioritize and focus.
Discover and participate in any or all of Centennial’s Thrive Week events centennialcollege.ca/THRIVE
Want to feel motivated and ready to take on life's challenges? November 12-16, 2018
GROUP TOUR FLYERS JOURNEY WOMAN
Edwardian Tour WEB BANNERS
Martin Luther Tour
Trafalgar Exotic 2017
Trafalgar USA & Canada
Europe Early Payment Discount Flying Loonie Air Deal ILLUSTRATION