Serena Gulce Guzey
Experienced Localization Specialist with a demonstrated history of providing language solutions at a well-known technology company. Detail-oriented, energetic, adaptive and fast learner with a strong determination to work in an environment that cares for total customer satisfaction. Excellent linguistic skills with an extensive background in translation. Well-versed in implementing working resolutions and committed to provide the most culturally fit product for the target country. Professional Experience
March 2017 - August 2018
MZ, Las Vegas, Nevada
● Serving as a Bilingual Turkish/English Localization Agent to provide customers exceptional support service with real-time translations and account management across three different mobile gaming apps.
● Localizing in-game features like Blog, Email, Item names etc. for the target customer group.
● Providing bug reports for application issues and wrong/culturally unfit translations.
● Expert level knowledge of free-to-play mobile gaming apps and a deep understanding of how mobile apps are crucial in our lives on daily basis.
● Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of gameplay, game economy and new releases.
● Knowledge of currency exchanges and foreign sales structure.
● Working effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment.
● Resolving customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
● Collecting customer feedback and making process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals.
May 2015 to October 2016
Global Trade & Communication, Seattle, Washington
● Gained new customers by implementing effective networking and content marketing strategies.
● Gathered and analyzed data on company’s social media needs and interests.
● Updated and maintained company’s website and social media sites.
● Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
● Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
● Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
● Efficiently navigating a complex technical knowledge-base. May 2013 to November 2013
Taxi Creative Solutions, Istanbul
Visual Communication Intern
● Collaborated with designers and the editorial team on marketing materials.
● Researched current and emerging art and graphic design technologies.
● Designed art and copy layouts for advertising material.
● Designed new on-brand visual elements for client websites to effectively convey concepts and messaging.
2015 Istanbul Kultur University,Istanbul, Turkey
Honors Bachelor's Degree Communication Design
Awarded a Performance-based Scholarship
Graduated with Honors Degree
● Creative problem solver
● Quick learner
● Exceptional communication skills
● Strong client relations
● Training development aptitude
● MS/Google Office Applications
● Adobe Design Applications
● Digital marketing
● Social media marketing
● CRM, online customer service
References: References available upon request.