(For the post of Assistant Professor in Community Medicine)
DR. M. ANUSHA MBBS, MD Community Medicine
Full Name: Dr MANDADI ANUSHA
Degree: MBBS, MD (Community medicine)
Contact No: 829-***-****
Email ID: email@example.com
D 11-03, Sunway Opus Grand Neville,
Sai Anurag Colony,
Date of Birth: 17-12-1987
Languages known: English/Telugu/Hindi
Seeking for opportunity to work as medical professional in a reputed medical
institution and to start my career where I could add my medical knowledge and
teaching skills to serve the students and patients for their betterment.
M.B.B.S Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Srikakulam, Andhra pradesh
MD (Community Medicine) Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences,
MBBS REGISTRATION NUMBER – APMC/FMR/87892
(REGISTRED IN AP MEDICAL COUNCIL)
KEY ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN
Management of common health problems of the community.
Teaching, training and supervision of MBBS students and interns in comprehensive health care (preventive, promotive & curative) in the health centers of the field practice areas and orient them to the health needs of the community.
National Polio Surveillance Project - India: Worked as external monitor during NIDs in Medchal district during the years 2016.
Worked as external monitor ( WHO ) for MR campaign during the year 2017.
Participated in School Health Services and Medical camps and other Outreach activities in industries.
Participated in the IAPSM- World Health Day 2017,
Working knowledge in application of MS word, MS Power point, MS Excel & statistical packages such as SPSS and Epi-Info.
Thesis topic: Study to assess Health Related Quality of Life among type II Diabetes Mellitus patients: A cross-sectional study in rural Medchal mandal, Ranga Reddy district, Telangana.
1. Anusha M, Kusneniwar GN, Sastry V. Awareness and Practices regarding Swine flu among individuals attending Urban Health Centre in Medchal- Malkajgiri district, Telangana state. JMSCR. 2018; Volume 6(4):Page 323-8
2. Jyotsna M, Anusha M, Naidu LVR. Study on health problems faced by workers of sericurture industry- A cross-sectional study in north coastal Andhra Pradesh. IJCM
3. Anusha M, Jyotsna M, Naidu LVR. Medical students perspective about cervical cancer, screening and HPV vaccination in a tertiary care teaching hospital in rural Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. JMSCR
Participated in research methodology workshop organised by department of Community Medicine at MIMS.
Zonal CME at Gandhi Medical College 26-07-2015
Zonal CME at Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences on 20-09-2015.
Zonal CME at MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences on 31-01-2016
Zonal CME at Osmania Medical College on 24-07-2016
STATE - 23rd Joint conference of IPHA & IAPSM of AP and Telangana,Nellore, 2015
NATIONAL- 44th Annual National conference IAPSM, Kolkata, 2017
INTERNATIONAL- NIN centenary conference 2017, Hyderabad
Poster presentation at state IPHA & IAPSM conference on “Knowledge, Attitude and Practices regarding Swine flu among patients attending Urban Health Centre in Medchal mandal, Hyderabad.
Paper presentation at National IAPSM conference on “Knowledge, Attitude and Practices regarding prevention of Hepatitis B among medical students at a Tertiary care teaching hospital, Hyderabad.
KEY SKILLS :
- Disciplined, Polite, Hard Working & Career Oriented.
- Ability to work in a Team efficiently.
- Good Communication skills.