GRAPHICS COORDINATOR (LARGE FORMAT DIGITAL PREPRESS/ PRINT OPERATOR)
Eagleville, PA 19403
email@example.com / 610-***-****
Procure a challenging and responsible position, which would effectively utilize prior experience, training and abilities, offering opportunities for professional growth and advancement. Entrepreneur who grew sign business from start-up through effective business planning and excellent sales and customer service. Over 20 years experience in the sign industry, business owner for 11 years. Expert knowledge and skills in all facets of the sign industry including but not limited to: layout and design, prepress,production, large format printing, installation of signage, vinyl, digital prints, wraps, permitting, estimating, sales and customer service. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
GRAPHICS COORDINATOR (LARGE FORMAT PRINT DIGITAL PRESS OPERATOR) Pro Sign Company - Downingtown, PA - 2010 to Present Full-service national sign company with main focus on petroleum industry.
• Prepare graphic files for Digital printing through color correction, sizing, bleed, and paneling ;
• Ensure that all colors are consistent through the RIP process and that all files are sent through the RIP under the correct environmental settings;
• Complete knowledge of FieryXFPro Rip
• Expert knowledge of Colorburst RIP Software ;
• Expert knowledge of the VUTEK QS3220, GSLX3250 Digital Flat bed UV Printers,VUTEK 150 Solvent Printers and HP9000, Roland XP 300, Mimaki UV printers..,etc.
• Set up files for print, plot, Icut and CAD capabilities and nest print jobs for maximum material yield;
• Material profiling when applicable;• Be available to production staff for necessary files changes/questions ;
• Maintain archived print jobs through company file management software;• Assist with making sure that product meets standards in quality;
• Maintain all printers in a clean and operable manner by performing scheduled maintenance. PROJECT MANAGER
Pro Sign Company - Downingtown, PA - 2008 to 2009
Full-service national sign company with main focus on petroleum industry.
• Develop project plans using custom, in-house software;
• Direct Project Management Assistant;
• Solicit, analyze & negotiate sub-quotes;
• Push survey, estimate & graphic requests through company departments;• Review all drawings and submit for approval and production;
• Track and monitor status of all projects and obtain required construction permits;
• Coordinate with production & shipping to meet client schedule;
• Work with installers to ensure accuracy of quotes and proper completion of the project
• Complete invoicing and project closeout documentation. CO-FOUNDER AND PARTNER
Independent Signs - Phoenixville, PA- 1997 to 2008 Full-service Sign Company offering sign layout and design, fabrication and installation as well as fleet graphic design and installation.
• Manage workflow: customer orders, production schedules, permitting, employees, payroll,ordering materials and estimates;
• Sign production and installation: vinyl and digital applications on banners, windows, vehicles, etc.;
• Account management: customer sales and service;
• Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and maintain close attention to detail;
• Aid client with choices in regards to materials to achieve most affordable and desired results. PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
Conlin's Copy Center - King of Prussia, PA - 1995 to 1997 Digital print and copy center.
• Produce color proofs after preflight;
• File problem solving/troubleshooting;
• File building;
• Upon approval of proof, prepare press sheet impositions, and RIP plates. PREPRESS OPERATOR
Type-A Graphics - Malvern, PA - 1994 to 1995
Graphic design and prepress service bureau.
• Prepare finished page layouts;
• Initiate printing production by transmitting files;
• Maintain prepress files by filing and retrieving layouts. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1994
Creative Suite, Flexisign and other vector based plotting applications. Prepress, large format printing, maintenance and repairs on EFI Vutek, Mimaki, Roland and more. (10+ years) COMPUTER SKILLS
• MS Word
• MS Excel
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Mac / PC platforms