NICHOLAS BAAH OKYERE
Date of Birth: 29
Language(s): English and Twi
Interest: Music, Sports, Travelling...
Personal Features: Eagerness to learn, Creativeness, Work endurance, willing to work far from home for long if necessary
I am a recent graduate seeking an opportunity that will allow me to use my Bachelor of Science in Geological Engineering, my practical experience, strong interpersonal skills as well as eagerness to contribute to a quality company. Moreover, I would like to work in a professional and active environment where I can apply what I was taught in university to progress and develop within my job.
2013-2017 Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology Programme: BSc Geological Engineering
Graduated: June 2017
Academic Degree: Second Class (Lower Division)
2008-2012 Opoku Ware School
Course: General Science
Certificate: WASSCE (Agg. 08)
WORK EXPERIENCE/ EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
2017-2018 National Service at University of Energy and Natural Resources Served as a Teaching Assistant (TA) and Coordinator of SciFest Program Duties (TA)
• Organized tutorial sections for students
• Marking of assignments, exams scripts and other scoring materials
• Prepare slides by the guidance of my supervisor for lectures
• Mount projector for each lecture section and keep teaching materials
• Attend to students with special needs with the exception of financial issues.
• Organized various and regular meetings for the implementation of scifest, 2018.
• Wrote letters for sponsorship and distributed letters to dignitaries, invited guests and schools
• Served as a medium between the leaders group and the members group to relay important information, decisions and meetings.
JUNE 2016-JULY 2016 INTERNSHIP
Department of Feeder Roads, Cape Coast
Served under Materials Section
• Performed various soil sample tests (compaction, Field density, Liquid limit, Plastic limit, concrete strength
• Concrete drainages and culvert construction
• Road construction (base, sub base and surface
dressing): Jamera-Adanadan, Ekumfi Akotosi among
others all in Central Region
Divine Publicity Screen Printing and Digital Embroidery Duties
• Heat Pressing
• Assisting on screen printing
Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Internet Pentecost Students And Associate (PENSA), Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology, Off Campus worker, Nana Adoma Area (served as a Hostel Rep) REFERENCE:
Amos T Kabobah
Senior Lecturer, Head Of Environmental Engineering Department, University Of Energy And Natural Resources
Mr. Matthew Wilson Coffie
Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science And Technology, Kumasi firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Emmanuel Afful
Head of Materials Section,
Department of Feeder Roads, Cape Coast.