Omnia Alaa Mohamed Ahmed
Experienced, highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills, seeking a position that will enable use of marketing skills and experience to lead and assist a team to achieve business marketing goals
Ain Shams University, Faculty of Alsun Cairo, Egypt Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish Language, Graduated June 2009 Grade: Very Good Minor, English Language
Thesis, Translation from Spanish to Arabic: Biography of Gabriel Garcia Marquez Experience
Mozdan for Ceramics & Porcelain Oct 2016 – Jul 2018 Brand Assistant Manager
Collaborated with a team dedicated to launching the Mozdan brand. Tasks included:
- Develop and execute an integrated marketing strategy
- Supervise TV campaign, including working with creative team to develop ideas for best TV ads.
- Support design team to develop billboard ideas, as well research market for most effective locations.
- Research competition and develop a comparison chart pointing strengths and weaknesses.
- Oversee design and production of all marketing and advertising materials, ensuring high quality and consistency with brand guidelines
- Research market to determine different segments to target via our launching campaign.
- Supervise inception of company website by maintaining strong relationship and effective communication with website developers.
- Supervise upgrade of the company's showrooms to ensure it meets the new standards developed by the marketing team.
- Work with interior design to manage and prepare showroom events and exhibitions.
- Management and development of the marketing team including recruitment, performance management, development, coaching, guidance and direction
- Manage the budget for marketing and communication activities Al Sharq for Ceramics & Porcelain Aug 2015 – Oct 2016 Marketing Specialist
- Key player in marketing campaign aimed at rebranding Al Sharq Ceramics to Mozdan. Tasks included:
o Attend focus groups aimed at gathering customer feedback and analyzing current market needs
o Conduct meetings with consulting firms to determine the new company name and logo
o Ensure all creative marketing material undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines
o Produce campaign analytics reports
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects
- Enter and maintain leads into CRM as needed
- Company liaison on business with Spanish-speaking suppliers
- Execute daily activities such as planning corporate events, managing quarterly newsletter and product literature
Omnia Alaa Mohamed Ahmed
2413 Lost Bridge Lane. Pearland, TX 77584. T: +1-346-***-****. E: firstname.lastname@example.org Saint Fatima International School Sep 2012 – Jul 2016 Grade 7 Assistant Teacher, IGCSE
- Plan and implement developmentally-appropriate curriculum consistent with Creative Curriculum and Vermont Early Learning Standards to develop the “whole child”
- Observe, report and assess students’ development and behavior
- Teach students to use personal schedulers, self-management strategies and visual supports, and ensure they practice those tools
United Group for Engineering and Investment Feb 2012 – Aug 2012 Marketing Coordinator
- Research and gather information, as directed by business attorneys on prospective clients and different business sectors
- Assist business attorneys in preparing legal services proposals, prospective clients presentations and responses to RFPs
- Assist director of marketing in designing comprehensive strategic marketing plans for the business
Ulma Spain and Arab Mechanical for Engineering and Construction May 2010 – Jan 2012 Spanish Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator
- Organize exhibitions and develop fliers aimed at marketing the business
- Lead outreach activities to clientele related to products and pricing
- Internal liaison between Spanish and Arabic branches of the business Skills
- Microsoft Office
- Arabic/Spanish/English (Fluent)
- French (Conversational)
- Reading business and political books, magazines and articles
- Sports, including tennis, swimming and horseback riding